Just got back from the vets

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad everyone's home safe and sound. Good luck keeping them calm if they're anything like my Princess. The only way to keep her still was super glue her feet to the ground.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I vote for the house cleaning too. Thats what I do to take my mind off of it, and besides, its a great time to run the vaccum without scaring them to pieces. Hugs, they will both be fine and the time will fly by until time to go and get them.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ashleigh

Hiya all,

Just quickly popped on to say my babies are home
I didn't have to ring the vets in the end, they rang me, worried me to death I thought something bad had happened, but the nurse explained I looked such a sorry sight when I left them she thought she'd ring me...what a sweetheart!
have a good night all xxx
Funny, I think I was a bit worried when my Corkie got spayed - 15 years ago, but not with Kotton - 2 years ago. When my Young man, Benji got neutered I was a mess! Talk about being bald and no nails! He came out fine BUT I picked him up too soon and touched his little butt! BOY OH BOY talk about jumping to the moon!
Poor baby!

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ashleigh, I'm so glad your wait is over. I will be going through the same thing soon and I know I'll be a basket case. I'm glad TCS is here to help people get through these stressful situations.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So glad your babies are back with you safe and sound. Now you're going to have your hands full keeping them quiet all night.

Good luck - sending lots of purrs and scritches their way.