Just got back from feeding my feral cat route and found poison???........

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooo, I like it!    How are the cats doing????

I love it too.  I hope the cats are doing well.  I keep thinking about them and hoping they all escaped the evils of the rat poison.  Keep us updated.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been 2 1/2 days now and all is well. Cats seem fine, are eating as usual, etc. I am changing when/how I feed there, rather than feeding at night during the cat route I will be feeding during the day, and sweeping up the uneaten food, juuust in case....

Dont want to give an open invitation to 'top off their food' with anymore suprises.

Thanks everyone!

lrosewiles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a horrible thing, such sick people in the world.  Do you have a local pharmacist or vet who could analyze what was added to the food and determine what it is, and maybe find out where it came from?  A bit of detective work may pay off.   If you discarded it, which would of course be one's first instinct to get rid of the nasty stuff, if heaven forbid it happens again perhaps collect samples - they would be evidence too if you were able to prosecute. 

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been 2 1/2 days now and all is well. Cats seem fine, are eating as usual, etc. I am changing when/how I feed there, rather than feeding at night during the cat route I will be feeding during the day, and sweeping up the uneaten food, juuust in case....
Dont want to give an open invitation to 'top off their food' with anymore suprises.

Thanks everyone!
Oh that's good news! I'm so glad they're OK!!! :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: