Just found from vet today kalvin has a heart murmur

tripletk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Went into have his teeth checked and hopefully schedule an apt for anesthesia and a good teeth scouring of the boy's toofs....he is turning 8 this month....anyway, FREAKIN HEART MURMUR....urine, blood, chest x ray....$472......good thing is we saw no leaky hart valve or fluid in lungs but he seems to have a misshapen heart sitting tight on his underbelly....tests come back in a day or 2 which will determine what info we need to go into the Cardiologist with....(another $1,000 I'm sure, they piss me off.....) Anyway, reading these threads I see as this point I don't know what Level of heart murmur is yet so I won't freak the hell out as I usually do if one my 3 kidllets is even remotely ill, ya feel me, son?

Hey Kalvin, sorry for the blurry dumb picture

damac

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Check it out but maybe no big deal?

My siamese is 15 with a minor heart murmur and he had surgery to take out his spleen and explore almost 2 weeks ago.  He did so well he came home the same day and was eating and drinking.  Went to the bathroom the next day.  He has been walking around and trying to jump like he isn't in pain, and he was only on pain meds 3 days!