Just for fun: What is your cat's least desirable trait??

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Levi has a thing for chewing. I have preety much broke him of chewing on my fingers, but once in a while when he thinks I should pet him he will still chew my fingers.

Jordan gets agressive when he is afraid. So this has made vet trips very difficult, and he has had a lot of vet trips over the last year.

Isaac is a big bully! This is the trait that bothers me the most. He picks on Levi & has even begun to pick on Jordan once in a while.

Maggie is a DRAMA Queen. Sometimes it's cute, but when she was sick last year it was hard to know if she was super sick or just being over dramatic. She also makes noises like someone is killing her when one of the boys tries to play with her and she doesn't want to play. That is just another form of her drama.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Forgot one.

Koko loves toes. I can't step out of the shower without her running up to me to lick my toes clean. She loves the summer because we go barefoot a lot. She'll follow you from room to room to lick your toes. Cooking is a challenge when we have to keep stepping over her, just to have her head follow your foot as it swings over her head. I'm amazed we haven't hurt either ourselves or her trying to avoid her mouth.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Getting on the counters. This is my only problem. I say mine, because it certainly isn't hers, now is it? She does as she pleases, in spite of me.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are only 'undesirable' around new people.

Demetri likes to lick strangers and Ana smells mens crotches then flops herself down demanding belly rubs

knottygirlz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Shadow likes to remove Q-tips from the package and throw them on the floor. For the 1st couple of years she had a bread fettish. She would steal bags of hamberger buns and loaves of bread and hide them. If I brought groceries home I never had to worry about her trying to get into the meat, but I had to carefully guard the breads.

Squirt has gas issues. When he is snuggled beside you there will be a little "poof" sound followed by a little green cloud. Then he sits there looking all proud as you cough and gag

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both close to purrfect now.

But until recently, Holly liked to destroy, completely, any paper item. The toilet paper had to be hidden!

Kitty is extremly vocal, but its only annoying when she doesnt stop after a long session of meowing. She thinks the food will keep coming if she mews enough

algebrapro18

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tomnus must...absolutely must lay down in front of me when I have to go to the bathroom. And the worse the urge, the longer it takes him to move. I swear I'm going to run him over one of these days when its running down my leg.

When we sleep he HAS to be right against me...no matter how many times I roll over on him(I'm 350+pounds you think he would learn) he refuses to sleep anywhere else at night. And it must always be above the blanket so when I get up in the morning I can't get the blanket off because he's sleeping on it. 4AM with a full bladder isn't a great time to have a discussion with a sleeping cat about moving, especially when you just rolled off of him.

rummi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
she eats only with company.
so she take two munch, comes ard n ask for a rub down, then go take two munch, then comes ard again

tat means terribly long meal time :p

nil4664

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of my cats follows me to the kitchen every time I go there. She is not the brightest cat on the block. I feed her exactly 2 times a day at the same time every day, never any snacks, but she still thinks (hopes) that she will get something in between if she follows me to the kitchen.

My other cat will not let me catch her when she knows I have to, like to give medicine, or trim claws. Any other time I just bend over and pick her up---no problem.

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sam: "I am hungry, feed me."
Me: (distracted on internet, or answering email) "Mmhmm...in a second, buddy."
Sam: "I shall walk under your desk and rub up to your feet. Oops, did my tail yank your mouse and keyboard down? So sorry, FEED ME!"
Me: *headdesk*

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me Nora's least desirable trait is that she is very 'everything is in "my" time'. If she wants to cuddle she will come to you...if she doesn't and you pick her up and hold her she will run away, same with pets, food, play, etc...she is very pretentious in that way.

We haven't had Milo enough to know what his least desirable trait is.