Purraise
mikonu, those are great faces
They all have such beautiful eyes

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Faces, eh? want faces...OK...

But before I do, what a loooooooooooooot of lovely faces have gone before...defintely worthy of a snuggle in the neck ruff

OK..first the Bun, Miss Cindy, who doesn't show her face to the camera often, and when she does, it tends to look like a major nuisance to her...

but then that's tortietude for you...

then there's our little Ham, Fawn...this is not a particularly good photo, being one of the very first that I took with the first digital camera, before I realized that the lowest resolution might be adequate for emailing, but that's about all...however, I still like the pic, despite the quality...

and this one will be familiar, but it's one of my faves...

and last, but not least, our little martyr, Miss Sooz, who also doesn't show her face to the camera all that often, but when she does, it's kinda pretty...

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is one of my favourite pictures on the whole board...

what an absolute sweetie!

Edited to add: If this were my kitty, this pic would probably be my computer wallpaper

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
ok, here are the faces i have - i just took the definitive face shot last night, but haven't uploaded the pics!

Cable, 1st week i got her

Cable, a month ago-she looks so different! her ears are still big, tho!

Pixel - doesn't like the camera, usually turns her face away just as i'm shooting

My angel Mouse - my fave pic of her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a lot of great faces!! !!
I love Mouse's pic

Maddie's got a great face. I think I would count it as a face pic, just because the face is what grabs your eyes first

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyRage

I love Mouse's pic
Thanks!

just uploaded a couple of really close ups of Cable - look at these!

i just love her little pink nose, rimmed in black! i hope those black spots on her nose keep clearing up - she's so much prettier w/o them! i found out she was allergic to the plastic dish she was getting her wet food in.

jedumihamama

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So many beautiful faces, & so many gorgeous eyes to look into. Cat lovers paradise!!! I am impatient to get a digital camera
! I can tell you that my Miles looks alot like Mom of Franz's Franz, and that my Jesabel looks very much like Diane's Stormy
. I'm certainly enjoying seeing all the pics- hope you'll soon be able to see mine!!!