• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

No you shouldnt erase...

CRF = cronic renal failure

My vet and many vets I have close connections too all say glucosimine is good ... they vary on chondrotin needing to be with it .... Kandie take s glucosimine with msm plus a jt supplement with out those ... shell be trying accupucture next week....
I'm glad to hear that your contacts think that glucosimine is helpful.

For my personal use, I've "bought into" the idea that liquid gets into the system better - so that's what I use. If you are interested, the Flexicose is the liquid form I use, and they advertise for animals, too. The formula is Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM Complex. After you open the bottle, you do need to refrigerate. It has a self-measuring container, and from my brochure it says that a pet weighing 1-10lbs daily dose is 1/32oz, and that a bottle should last 256 days and 11-40lbs is 1/16 oz dose, lasting 128 days.

If you're interested about checking it out, I've found an online store that will ship free, you get a break when you order 3 bottles or more. The manufacturer is DTC, but the online store is D and D Enterprises - think it's a few pennys cheaper --the web address for pets is: http://www.flexicose-usa.com/flexicose.pets.html

I haven't stopped to "cost" it out, but sometimes IF something works better, it might actually be less expensive ... kinda like the quality of food :-).

Thank you for your compassion, and providing the information about the initials CRF.

I hope the accupuncture gives her some pain relief, will be thinking about you during this process.

Best regards,
Gloria

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gloria
Thanks for that link ... it would run about the same as the stuff I use now but it has some herbs my vets recommends so I will run it by her tonight when I pick up Gigi... Liguid would be easier than me crushing pills daily
Jennifer

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Gloria
Thanks for that link ... it would run about the same as the stuff I use now but it has some herbs my vets recommends so I will run it by her tonight when I pick up Gigi... Liguid would be easier than me crushing pills daily
Jennifer
Glad I was able to help. Hopefully your vet will approve, and, yes - the liquid would be a lot easier to administer to her. :-)

Gloria

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by romeoslover

Cleo was spayed at 8 weeks. She is now 12 years old. Her little incision was only about an inch long when it was done and she recovered very quickly.
Thanks for your info - WOW that WAS a small incision - that's great! Since she's now 12, I'm guessing the early altering hasn't had any negative effects on her, and that's even better.

Gloria