Just curious...past lives?

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kiwideus

I am finally going there Feb 4,5 and 6 with some friends, something I am really really really excited about. I don't know much about the town, then why the fascination with it?
Not trying to hijack the thread, but PLEASE be careful in New Orleans for Mardi Gras! It is a wild, lifetime experience that I will never regret, but it can be very dangerous. Make sure to have a designated babysitter every night. That person doesn't drink and its their job to make sure the others stay out of trouble. They will arrest you faster during Mardi Gras than any other time.

ps...do some research on New Orleans before you go. There are a lot of off the beaten track sites that are amazing!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I also have a strong feeling of being alive in the 1920's, which could really fit the same lifetime of my Street Car experience, because if that did happen, than I would have been somewhere in my 20's by the 1920's.
That's so fascinating! How neat!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i believe in past lives, i find the subject fascinating(sp?), it would bve great to find out if you really did have a past life