Just brought my babies home!!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! They are just precious!
Kittens are way more entertaining than TV ! I hope everyone gets along soon. With Azrael being older you will have to watch her closely since they are so small when you do decide to let them out together. Kittens are kittens and they think everyone wants to play and she might not see it that way but she's still pretty young herself. I hope it all goes well!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

homemommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

OMG! They are just precious!
Kittens are way more entertaining than TV ! I hope everyone gets along soon. With Azrael being older you will have to watch her closely since they are so small when you do decide to let them out together. Kittens are kittens and they think everyone wants to play and she might not see it that way but she's still pretty young herself. I hope it all goes well!
Thank you. Things are going really well!! They have been out now for about a week. We have had very few spats, mainly over food. Azrael mostly sits and watches them, but last night, as the kittens were running up and down the hall, Azrael tried to run with them, only she isn't as fast and ran a few times and plopped down in the floor, like "I'm too old for this", LOL.

I am really proud of Azrael for being so patient with them so far. I even had all three of them in bed last night with me as I watched a movie. It was so sweet to have all of them relaxing and purring at the same time. It made me so happy. They are such a joy to have around.

homemommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi again, I just took my babies to get spayed and neutered. So I dropped them off today to come back and find out that my sweet little girl, Lola is really a sweet little BOY!!! AHAHA!! I am in shock!! "She" is just too pretty to be a boy..LOL. The vet's office all got a kick out of it. So..now I am on the hunt for another name for "Lola."

What goes good with Charlie?

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa! The breeder didn't know the sex of the babies?

As far as what goes with Charlie, Angel? Like Charlie's Angels?
Charlize...
Vibes for a speedy recover!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Homemommy

Hi again, I just took my babies to get spayed and neutered. So I dropped them off today to come back and find out that my sweet little girl, Lola is really a sweet little BOY!!! AHAHA!! I am in shock!! "She" is just too pretty to be a boy..LOL. The vet's office all got a kick out of it. So..now I am on the hunt for another name for "Lola."

What goes good with Charlie?
OMG that must have been a shock! We couldn't tell what Midnight was right away, because he was so little. But I really wanted him to be a boy, I knew he was going to be a boy. At least with him Midnight can be a male or female name. You really can't keep calling him Lola. I mean you could if you wanted to, but...

Does he answer to Lola? I don't know how hard it would be to rename him if he already knows his name.

Or so it's not so different you could call him Lolo? or Lo

homemommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by My4LLMA

OMG that must have been a shock! We couldn't tell what Midnight was right away, because he was so little. But I really wanted him to be a boy, I knew he was going to be a boy. At least with him Midnight can be a male or female name. You really can't keep calling him Lola. I mean you could if you wanted to, but...

Does he answer to Lola? I don't know how hard it would be to rename him if he already knows his name.

Or so it's not so different you could call him Lolo? or Lo
I feel kinda stupid for not knowing "she" was a "he", but "lola" didn't have testicles when he came home. I checked. The vet also missed it too...they were checked when they first came home. They have been home for exactly a month today. But I don't think they know their names...they certainly don't seem like they do..LOL. I was kinda going for combo names..since they are littermates. I was thinking Charlie and Linus off of Peanuts. Or while I am renaming one...might as well change them both. Smokey for the black one and Bandit for the white one...this is my husband's pick...decisions..decisions.

Also how frisky are they supposed to be? When my Azrael was spayed she was really groggy for about a day and it took about a week for her to be herself again. I prepared their old safe room up again so they would have a quiet safe place to stay as they recover. They slept on the ride home and I took them in the room, opened the door to their carrier and BAM!! Out they went running around and playing!! That's another shocker!! I expected sleepy kittens and they are acting like nothing happened? Even my husband layed on the couch for two days after he got "fixed"...LOL.
I am afraid they are gonna hurt themselves. This has been a weird day.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How funny! I had that happen many years ago. I had a Jasmine and Jafar. Girl and boy. Well they were both boys!!
so the name went from Jasmine to Jazz!! How about Linus!!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

How funny! I had thatnhappen many years ago. I had a Jasmine and Jafar. Girl and boy. Well they were both boys!!
so the name went from Jasmine to Jazz!! How about Linus!!
OMG. I just read your post. And you thought of the name Linus the same time I was posting you!!! I thought of Charlie (Brown) and Linus too
. That has to be his name

homemommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

OMG. I just read your post. And you thought of the name Linus the same time I was posting you!!! I thought of Charlie (Brown) and Linus too
. That has to be his name
Linus it is!! That's cool we thought of that at the same time.