Just an update

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys

I just wanted to post a little update since I've barely been on. I've been pretty busy. I'm applying to a tech school on the other side of the country, so I spent two days at the vet clinic where I take my pets so I could get a recommendation from my vet. It was fantastic, I love my (super hunky) vet, he took time to explain xrays and all sorts of things with me and I saw several amazing things there (in just one day!) that I havent seen in the entire year I've worked at a different vet clinic. It was such a totally different environment than where I work. At my clinic people are more likely to be crying than laughing, but where I take my pets the techs were joking with the Dr's and it was really nice. For those of you that remember my post about my horrible boss, well I quit. I feel pretty good about it, aside from the whole no paycheck thing. But I'm hoping to move by June so it's probably good that I'll have time to really start packing and having yard sales and stuff. I'm taking my dogs to the vet tomorrow for their lyme vaccines and I'm going to ask my vet if I can volunteer up there, just so I can get some experience in a different environment than what I'm used to. All the cats are doing good, Chester is on W/D presciption diet for his urinary issues (W/D is pretty much the same as C/D only it has fewer calories) and hasn't had any issues, thank goodness!