Just a little prayer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
First of all, I want to thank everyone again for their responses and then apologize for not following up. My Aunt got out of the hospital the 3rd week of September. She has been going through physical therapy because she was in bed for so long.

On a sadder note, my uncle who had been suffering from prostrate cancer, went into a tailspin at the thought of losing my aunt. When she became so ill, he didn't want to go to the hospital. And right after she came home, he fell and the doctors discovered that the cancer had spread to his bones and his brain. He has been receiving hospice care at home for the last three weeks and passed on yesterday.

She has good family support but to lose a companion who has been with her for 60+ years will be hard. I ask once more for a prayer for her.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Jana, I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers to your aunt, and to all of you.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless you and your family in this difficult time. Continued prayers for your aunt's recovery, and for peace after the passing of your much beloved uncle.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
60+ years is a long time.

Your Aunt & her family will be in my prayers Jana.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on the loss of your uncle, and prayers for your entire family at this sad and difficult time.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will keep your aunt and you and your family in my prayers. I am soo sorry to hear about your uncle's passing. My prayers are with you and yoru family. Please let your aunt know that she has people praying for her....and also people who are supporting breast cancer research!I am a proud supporter of breast cancer awareness and research. I will keep all of your family in my prayers. Keep us posted.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having lost my Dad to cancer, I am asking God and his Angels to watch over her and heal her body.
I'm sorry to hear about your Uncles passing.He's not in any pain now and he is smiling down on your family.