Just a little bit of fun, ladies! Who can remember...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In answer to the "Why did you break up with him?" question- I guess when I look back on it I don't really know. BUt back then there were a lot of reasons that seem huge when you're only 16. The torment from other kids, the fact that we were in different schools and going to different colleges, the fact that we'd been together so long we were bored with eachother.... it kinda goes that way when you're that age

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My first boyfriend was in Kindergarden. He brought me dead roses. (His mom had gotten them for valentines day and then when they were about dead he brought them to me at school.) I also got a big bunch of lilacs from him. He was a cute lil Italian boy. He moved the next year but played soccer with my step-brothers for a few years after that.

My first REAL boyfriend I remember very clearly because I married him. I guess I was kind of weird as a teenager. I had my crushes, but I never really saw a point in putting myself through what all my friends went through. Date, break up, date, breakup with someone else. So I used to say I wanted to marry the first guy I dated. Regretted it often throughout high school, but now wouldn't trade that decision for anything.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My first boyfriend was called Dave and was in the year above me at school. I was 14 and he was 15. I spent most of the summer at his parent's farm where we did lots of hand holding and cuddling, and he taught me to drive in a tractor!!!!
Sadly when we got back to school after the holidays he dumped me for the Drama teachers' daughter who was a little more adventurous than me if you get my meaning!!!!!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

My very first "boyfriend" was in kindergarden
(haha guess i started "dating" early
) His name was William and he had dark wavy hair and brown eyes. (haha i knew how to pick um!) We were boyfriend/girlfriend for about a week, then we were outside at recess one day planting trees (our school had a "tree day" and planted seedlings) and he told me he was an alien and couldn't be my boyfriend anymore
I was dating an alien! So sad! Who knew
Ahh the joys of kidnergarden

My first "real" boyfriend was named Terry...i met him when i was in the 6th grade i think. He was handsome- blond hair and blue eyes and definitely a smooth talker
He was one of our neighbors so we were inseperable when we came home from school every day. We hung out on our front porches and well...that was pretty much the extent of our relationship
He was also my first kiss.
(it was kinda funny when it happened too- one of our old busy body neighbors saw him kiss me then marched right over to the front porch and shooed him away
Talk about embaressing!!!!) He was really sweet though- but i had had a crush forever on this guy i went to church with named Luke (he's still drop dead gorgeous today!!!!!) - so i dumped Terry for Luke lol. We dated for a while actually...i can't remember why we broke up...but we're still friends even today- he's engaged now.

I don't really have a specific type. I've dated guys that were similar to one another and guys that were very different - i tend to go not soo much now for looks, but by how the treat me/ and other things like that. Although i did luck out with Colin because i think he's a total package
My first boyfriend was in kindergarten too! And now our families are so close he is practically my brother
We are both getting married now(not to each other!)

My first REAL boyfriend was when I was 15 and we were together for a year and a half. He broke up with me because "his feelings changed" We went to different schools. Broke my heart into a MILLION pieces.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My very first boyfriend's name was Teddy, and back in the Dark Ages when we were young, I remember one day we were swimming, and we kissed for the first time underwater.