Just A "hi" From Naples, Fl

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just to catch up and say "hi". Hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend.

Everything quiet here -- Angel, Tippy and Hurricane Charlie are all doing well. Tippy and Angel are getting on up in age - wish they could live forever. Charlie delights in tormenting them. But he's only 17 mos. old.

June 23 will be one year since my bypass surgery. Doing well and grateful for wonderful doctors. Have to figure out what to do to celebrate the anniversary. Any suggestions?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Hi Lana! :wave3:

Glad to hear things are going well! Maybe a nice meal out or a day trip to celebrate?

Mother Dragon

Cat slave
Top Cat
Purraise
Heartfelt congratulations!

Write a note of thanks to the doctors who gave you your life back. Tell them how good your life is now.

Do something you couldn't have done before your bypass. Cross off something on your bucket list.

Celebrate your new life and make great memories!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually one thing in my bucket list is to take a ride in a hot air balloon. A friend of mine did it recently and absolutely loved it. Don't know how expensive this is, or if there is one nearby, but I think I might check. My other bucket list is to someday take a trip on the Orient Express. Don't think I'll ever get to do that, but I can dream. Guess I've read too many mystery books that took place on the Orient Express.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you -- Orlando is around 3 hrs from Naples, but I am going to check to see if there is anything in this area. I'm not sure if my husband is game for this, but I would love it.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the Ft. Myers link. Will check it out!

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear how you are doing kookycats kookycats ! I love the suggestions of a dinner and writing a thank you to your doctors.
I hope you get to go on the balloon ride! Keep your dream of riding on The Orient Express, I have dreams too that I don't know if they will be possible, but to have dreams just in themselves are precious! I am glad to hear Angel, Tippy and Charlie are well and behaving! Thanks for saying hi! All best wishes from R raysmyheart and Speedy!