Jus Men only! Male question warning!

oodlesofpoodles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
LMAO this post is great. And here i thought i was sneaking into the minds of men...I should have known better! *giggles*

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a member here for what.....3 years and this is the first MALE ONLY thread. Of course us ladies posted and read

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Regular here - with ethanol (typically Shell gas). That can be anywhere from .05 to .10 cents cheaper per gallon than the non ethanol containing gas. It doesn't seem like it's that much of a difference unless you're filling up big truck with a V8.

No extra additives.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That was hilarious Rigel.

I did not hesitate to read it.

I guess this means that our " for women only" threads are not read by women only.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dear me, oh yes I just had to read. I don't drive and our car is diesel so I just can't coment, lol

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I'm a girl I won't answer, but I will ask another question.

I just had to look, couldn't help myself, but do the guys look when it says "female/girl question"?

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
XD Considering that this website is a majority of curious ladies I am sure you know that we all will probably read it in eventual time.

That was a good one though, I needed a chuckle today!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gooooooooood Afternoon dear members of TCS......

WOAW! My friends this reaction make me really to think HOW deep Curiosity on the women is!...

REALLY I do not expect your nice participation!

Now I´ll going to reply to all of you and my answer will going to find it at the final of the post with a Trully confesion......

Originally Posted by nurseangel

Of course, I had to read it!
Bad Girl!
LOLOLOL!
Originally Posted by binkyhoo

I fill the gas tank in my family. Dont ask him, he donno?
Or is this a trick question?
Tamara, is a real question I was looking for the male answers but I can see this turn opposite!...SO this is the most seriously question that I had...

Originally Posted by AbbysMom

OMG! That was great Rigel.

Originally Posted by WELDRWOMN

Sorry, I read it too.
Unless your car's owners manual specifically states that you should buy premium, then it is better for you just to get regular. Some car engines are specifically engineered for premium, but most are not. IMO, fuel additives are just a waste of money. Most fuel additives are just Jet Fuel. Also, it is my opinion that steel structures (such as some engine blocks) cannot absorb things like a lot of the additives claim due to steel being a crystalline structure and not really having "room" as it were to "absorb" anything into the crystalline structure. There is a lot of debate among metal working peoples about this however.
YES, I thought the same about the additives, even a mechanic told me that in time it converts like a tooth brush in the gas tank bottom...
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh come on..I fill my OWN tank and I am not a man
LOL!....I thought that it was Guys bussiness....LOL!
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

That was great Rigel. Thanks for the laughs. I use regular with no additive.
Well should I to make a poll....
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

That was awesome, Rigel!!! You caught us, hook, line and sinker!
Sheba has simple tastes. She likes mid-grade, no additional additives. And the last time a man fed her was probably sometime last summer
When I was child we use to call to our cars too my friend, we got
(since I have memmorie)
-turtle
-Herbie ( A VW bettle mexico version but in honour to the Movie)
-tweetie
-Owl
and now my mom have to Stich.......lol!
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

LMAO.....
I think you'll notice, pretty much ALL women will read it, cuz you said for us to not read it LOL.
The answer, I use regular gas in my truck....even in Marks car, we use regular.
Another Fan of regular here....
Originally Posted by AddieBee

That's pretty funny, Rigel. You have too much time on your hands, I guess.
Well to be honest, in my answer of today in the DAILY QUESTION you can find my work Schedule!...
Originally Posted by ut0pia

Lol this is such a funny thread ..... !!! I laughed as I saw the title because I had a feeling like it will be a parody.....
I get regular gas....for my honda civic..if i had a nice sports car I'd probably get premium.
...you got me my friend.....I can see you still learning the Black Humor of your social director!
Originally Posted by Dave in the bas

LOL!I think you are going to have more ladies reply than guys.
But for one additional guy vote, I just use the normal stuff.
Absolutely....
Originally Posted by snosrap5

I just couldn't resist!!
We use regular. I normally trick Eric into driving when I'm running low on gas so he can do the fill up for me!
EVA!
you can´t resist chick...
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

I use regular, no additives.
Cool John!, welcome at the regular club!
Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey, the gals have got to look and answer or this would be a short thread.

And Goldfender gets regular, no additives.
oh my god Queenie!....LOL
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Rigel you tinker you!!
lol susan!
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Two pages really? My question was a serious one.
my goodness Nat!...lol!
Originally Posted by Dilly

you should to acostumb at this my friend!....
Originally Posted by jcat

Good one, Rigel! Our car takes diesel, no additives.
LOL Tricia!...
and Is the first time that I heard a diesel car here on the forums...

Originally Posted by pushylady

OK, I'm a nosy girl!
DH answers: regular gas for us, but he often puts in additives to boost performance.
My goodness Wendy, you too!...lol!
Originally Posted by oodlesofpoodles

LMAO this post is great. And here i thought i was sneaking into the minds of men...I should have known better! *giggles*
lolololololol!....
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been a member here for what.....3 years and this is the first MALE ONLY thread. Of course us ladies posted and read
So the opening was great don´t you think my friend?....lololol!
Originally Posted by strange_wings

lol!
Regular here - with ethanol (typically Shell gas). That can be anywhere from .05 to .10 cents cheaper per gallon than the non ethanol containing gas. It doesn't seem like it's that much of a difference unless you're filling up big truck with a V8. ...
No extra additives.
Another of the Regular Club!...
Originally Posted by Pami

thats was good

Originally Posted by xocats

That was hilarious Rigel.

I did not hesitate to read it.

I guess this means that our " for women only" threads are not read by women only.
haahahahaha Lei I never consider this response.....
Originally Posted by DawnofSierra

You had me there, Rigel
LOL Stephanie!
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

dear me, oh yes I just had to read. I don't drive and our car is diesel so I just can't coment,
Another diesel here!...
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Since I'm a girl I won't answer, but I will ask another question.
I just had to look, couldn't help myself, but do the guys look when it says "female/girl question"?
Interesting question my friend....
But now I´ll going to talk by myself.....If you,..(girls) put the warning, I NEVER had to read your Stuffs, ´cause you ask it....

Ok, ok, ok, my answer, I use Regular...
and Non Aditives plus....

The confession....

Yes my dear friends, In order of your constantly CLOSE THREADS of girly questions I had the couriosity to know wich one of you, will not to resist the temptation of read a forbidden thread...

in short.....
The questions was REAL and the purpose was complete satisfy!...

Wait for more surprises from your social Director!...

photogbuff1970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMHO, when I used to drive a vehicle, I used to fill the gas-tank with regular unleaded. It didn't really affect the engine any more than premium. And I did do one fill-up of premium just to test it out. Same gas mileage, same effect on the engine.
Just extra money for the oil companies.

grogs

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Hmm, can't speak for the other guys, but when I see one of those threads my I contemplate what kind of question it could be and the results I come up with usually make me avoid it like the Swine Flu.

As for the question, I just use regular. My dad worked for a fuel distributor for quite a while and he used to swear by Amoco premium. He finally quit after he got a new truck and it actually ran worse with premium gas. Apparently with the high compression ratios in most modern engines the premium creates too big of an explosion when it ignites in the cylinder and can actually damage the engine.

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Premium for my car. That's what it takes. It will run on regular, but that's only for emergencies where premium isn't available. I don't use any additives other than what is included pre-mixed with the fuel. I worry that they might void my warranty should they cause damage, but I've never checked on the specifics.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to read and that was hysterical!! Thank you!! you made me laugh and I needed that during the stress of finals week. I fill the gas tanks and both our cars use regular.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
soooooooooooooooooooooo!...

the winner is Regular....

and All of you with your Laughts!....

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

soooooooooooooooooooooo!...

the winner is Regular....

and All of you with your Laughts!....
So I avoided reading it out of respect of the request for atleast a couple hours
........ Then I gave in........I don't know if I will ever trust another man again