Juno...and my cat hater. :)

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
And is that a little smile I see on her face???

(For those of you who think I have gone mad...my husband swears he hates cats...but yet I find him like this all the time with one or the other of them!)

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hahaha aww! Too cute. My dad is the same way. He swears he hates cats, but we always catch him petting them when he thinks we're not looking

amandak21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know so many men like this

why do they do that? lol i'm glad my boyfriend loves cats as much as me because if i had to choose............i'd choose the cat !!

are those claw caps i'm seeing in that pic? the pink ones? if so how do those work i've been considering trying them out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmandaK21

are those claw caps i'm seeing in that pic? the pink ones? if so how do those work i've been considering trying them out.
Yep! All of our ndoor kitties wear them, but the older ones wear the clear kind. Since Juno is such a princess (and needs a smaller size than the other cats right now), she gets pink and purple ones.
We love them!!! We buy the cheaper kind that petsmart sells. The pack lasts 2-3 mos (depending on the cat). The first few applications are not so easy...you will end up with your fingers covered in super glue and the cat doesn't exactly enjoy the occasion either. However, after they are used to it, they tend to just relax while you do it (mine do, anyway) and you get faster and better at not getting the glue on everything.
I am so glad they came up with this alternative to declawing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Let me guess, he says you photo shopped the picture
No...he admits they are soft and warm. LOL He did make me cut off his face before I posted the pic though! Can't go around having people recognize him as a cat lover and all.