Status
Not open for further replies.

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crofty

Oh which one should i use?
There are so many gorgeous piccies everyone!!

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six
I don't have a belly shot of Grace, but her belly and your kitties belly are identical! I think it is so cool with the cream fur and the spots! So different!!
your baby is beautiful!!! I will take a pic of "G's" belly and send it to ya
Monique
I like pic 5

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rianna

I can't decide between my two kittens.... so please help me! lol

Teddy.

Milo.

They're both adorable but Milo's is almost too cute to believe!!

Yeah, I second (third?) Milo!

And some love for Teddy who certainly is a cutie- those toes and that tummy!!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww... it looks like Milos is smiling even!

I have a question... I want to go back to my original submission so I went to Photobucket to clean it up a little and made the HUGE mistake of saving the edited image over the original. Well, that's all ok except it resized it too small. So, I have a copy on my HD here at work but it has her name on it... can it still be submitted? If so, here it is.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
And some love for Teddy who certainly is a cutie- those toes and that tummy!!
Teddy appreciates it. lol He hides from me when I take out my camera now.

It's actually pretty funny... after I saw this contest I set out to catch my cats sleeping (a real rarity lol)... and after giving up since both were in their playful kitten moods, I came back into my room and found Milo sleeping with his favorite toy just like that. Needless to say, I made a mad dash for the camera.

There are so many gorgeous pictures here. Everyone has such photogenic kitties!

rubyredgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hope it's ok for me to enter being a newbie!

Here are my lazy pair Bonnie is the Tortoiseshell and Spice the Ginger & White. They don't usually like each other but once in a while they remember that sisters do love each other really.

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm really new here, but I thought it would be fun to enter this contest anyway! I've been trying to catch the 3 M's lying in the sun all week, but it's been tough since they've discovered the space under my bed!
I did get this lovely shot of Maggie, though. If I get a better one in the next two days, I'll change my entry before the contest ends. But for now, here's a photo of Maggie sleeping in the sun!

There are some great photographers on this site, by the way! There are definitely some winning pictures here!

bareen31

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No summer here but on a hot lazy day, this is Phaibun Nai favourite act and spot...catnap on his beloved human companian

crofty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carwashcats

I don't have a belly shot of Grace, but her belly and your kitties belly are identical! I think it is so cool with the cream fur and the spots! So different!!
your baby is beautiful!!! I will take a pic of "G's" belly and send it to ya
Monique
I like pic 5
Awww do you have a bengal too? I tummies
would love to see a pic

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't go back and edit my original post... so I just wanted to say the picture with my Milo will be my official entry. Although with so many cuties, I don't know how much of a chance he'll stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.