TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the close ups, and I love the picture of Miki swimming

miggles

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am not the least bit exaggerating when I say these are the most beautiful, high quality, and authentic cat photos I have ever seen. Your skills are remarkable, and it's so wonderful to see the cats interacting with the whole world around them. They are real adventurers. Keep up the wonderful work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

julimiki

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miggles

I am not the least bit exaggerating when I say these are the most beautiful, high quality, and authentic cat photos I have ever seen. Your skills are remarkable, and it's so wonderful to see the cats interacting with the whole world around them. They are real adventurers. Keep up the wonderful work!
Thank you for your very nice comment, a compliment and I am very glad you like the pictures. Have a nice day and here are some photos.

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see you've been coming here for almost a year, yet you've only ever posted in this specific thread. In that case, belated welcome to the site! We would all love to get introduced to you and your cats if you would be up for that. While we love looking at pictures of cats, we especially love looking at pictures of cats who we have heard stories about and whose owners we know through the forum.