Jules died this morning

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
However many cats we have, each one is special. I am so sorry to hear about Jules, on top of all your other losses. You have had a stressful time all round lately. I pray it gets better and you find strength to deal with this bad time.

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry for all of your losses, what a horrible situation to be in. But I hope you are happy that he died in your loving arms, I couldn't think of a better way to go.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to let you know that I am still thinking of you in your many losses. Rest in peace Jules, Cole, Arthur and Bonnie. And of course, dear Ulysses.

Hugs and head bonks all around to the rest of the furries!

akbeck98

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can sort of related in a way to how you are feeling.

Starting last year I lost my one childhood dog of 16 years (Buster), then six months later I lost my soul mate kitty of 19 years (Amber), my husband lost 2 of his childhood animals (Sterling and Nitshke), then this year my parents lost their two remaining animals a cat and dog (Smokey and Jake). The dog Jake coming the most recent two weeks ago. We had to put him to sleep with out my parent there, who were on vacation in FL. When they left he was fine, it was a huge blow to them. But, it was what they wanted.

All of the animals were 15 plus years old. I did not lose them all in succession and in such a rapid time period as you. But as I am writing this there are no animals that I grew up with alive. I am worried that in another twenty years this pattern will repeat itself as we have started to get more animals again, they too will all be around the same ages. I'm sorry I have went off on a long misguided post, but I just wanted you to know that I am here for you and send you my prayers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for all your kind words and thoughts. They really mean the world to us. We are moving on emotionally, but both of us still break down from time to time; me over Arthur, Tybalt over Jules. I dreamed of Arthur the other night and woke up sobbing.

Thank you again, hugs to you and headbonks from the crew.

queenofegypt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to add my condolences...it's horrible to lose one beloved cat, but to lose so many...I just can't imagine how heartbroken you must be!

Your Jules was a beauty (I have a special weakness for orange tabbies!
) and he looked so happy. Please remember that he--and your other furbabies--are happy BECAUSE OF YOU. You gave them all a wonderful home, unending kindness and total love. No kitty could ever want for more than that. They were blessed to be loved by you.

God bless you for your kindness to these furbabies--and may He comfort you in your time of loss. And please please do not torture yourself thinking that poor Jules was in pain--as someone else said, he died in your arms, and that must have been an enormous comfort to him. And now he, and your other babies who have crossed the Bridge, will never know anything but joy and happiness.

RIP, sweet kitties.
Jules, Cole, Arthur, Bonnie, Ulysses

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soo sorry for your loss. But, i bet Jules is in heaven smiling down on you- you gave him a wonderful home and a wonderful life! He was one lucky kitty to have you.I've lost animals before as well, if you ever need to talk about it, please let me know, i'd be happy to lend a listening ear

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sue, my heart is breaking for you. It is too much to bear! All I can do is send as many hugs as I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )

Laurie

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

May Jules join the rest of his clan happily over the Rainbow Bridge, so that he can frolic in tall grass and play again in peace.
How beautful and perfect.

Play happily at the bridge together, little ones.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so terribly sorry for your loss.

Rest in peace, sweet Jules.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

oh Sue! I am so sorry! You are a wonderful mama and you've been here with the TCS family a very long time~~ my heart is breaking for you. When I lost Sasha in May after 14 years, it was devastating. When I lost Freddie and SiSi (my best friend and Sasha's mama) within 5 months of each other, I wanted to go along with them, I could not cope. I felt as if I was in a very dark, bad place that wouldn't stop. I do know how you feel, even if I just had 1/2 of what you just lost. All I can say, is that heaven must have needed them in a hurry. There must be a need for really cool cats in some particular place in the world to provide comfort to other cats. I am here if you need me.
Peace and love,
Namaste,
Elizabeth