purrrfect.! my cat does with its mice too

and my kitty can catch with his hands its soo funny lol
hope you can get it on cam hehe

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

i am from Moore (right between okc and norman)... my dad was stationed out there for over ten years, they still live out there... i think i only went up that direction once... and that was when i went to a church conference in Supulpa(sp?)
Cool! My friend lives in Sapulpa! I lived about a 20 min drive from there. That's cool, we have probably met before, and didn't even know it!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we might have! that would be neat... have you ever thought about who you might have met before you 'met' them... that is a weird question... but my husband's dad was stationed at the same base my dad was in 5th and 6th grade and we used to go to the youth center for x-mas parties and stuff... we didnt actually meet until 11th grade and we started thinking, what if we ran into each other at those parties all those years ago... kinda fun to think about!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

we might have! that would be neat... have you ever thought about who you might have met before you 'met' them... that is a weird question... but my husband's dad was stationed at the same base my dad was in 5th and 6th grade and we used to go to the youth center for x-mas parties and stuff... we didnt actually meet until 11th grade and we started thinking, what if we ran into each other at those parties all those years ago... kinda fun to think about!
That's neat! I think about that all the time!

kimichan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Kimi, I'd swear that that was the back of my Trixie and Petals eating!
Too funny! Trixie and Petals do look like Milo and Koa!! I must say you have very good looking cats!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
okay ya'all, no such luck. I had to feed Juicy and run last night, cause I had dinner with a friend. I'll try again tonight!!!