Jordan needs your prayers

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
COME ON POOPY, COME ON!! COME ON POOPY, COME ON!!

Sorry the poop vibe comment made my mind wonder....

Seriously I will be wishing your baby some healthy vibes!

jennyjen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

COME ON POOPY, COME ON!! COME ON POOPY, COME ON!!

Sorry the poop vibe comment made my mind wonder....

Seriously I will be wishing your baby some healthy vibes!
I really do beg my cat to poop sometimes.
I beg her to eat, to take her meds, and to poop. Sometimes I beg her to love me and stop ignoring me.
I think she might be getting a bit sick of me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JennyJen

I really do beg my cat to poop sometimes.
I beg her to eat, to take her meds, and to poop. Sometimes I beg her to love me and stop ignoring me.
I think she might be getting a bit sick of me.
You know I was thinking the other day, maybe he doesn't like me hovering so much. Every time he goes in the box, I jump up & try to listen to what he's doing.
I suppose I wouldn't like it very much if someone followed me to the bathroom all the time.

jennyjen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

You know I was thinking the other day, maybe he doesn't like me hovering so much. Every time he goes in the box, I jump up & try to listen to what he's doing.
I suppose I wouldn't like it very much if someone followed me to the bathroom all the time.
Haha, if I see her going anywhere NEAR the box, I try as hard as I can not to look at her or even move. If she's about to go in and sees me looking at her, she'll just sit there and stare at me. Or she'll be just about to go in the box, and someone will get up off the couch, and she'll run away.
I wish I had a place to put the litterbox that wasn't out in the open, but whoever designed the setup of my apartment is an idiot. There's either a closet or a door in EVERY corner, and the only closet that could potentially house her litterbox is full of my roommate's stuff.
And I HATE our kitchen. There is NO place to put her food. Lately, I've been putting it wherever she happens to be at the time.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awww yes!!!!
Would he let you rub his tummy?. I don't know if it's the same as humans when they have gas?. Not that i know mind you
i know when Java was having that gas, she liked lying on me... and after she was cured, she didn't lie on me anymore. i think it was the warmth factor.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well he had a good Bm last night. I wasn't feeling well today, so I stayed home from work. It was nice to see him run & play with the other cats. He seems to be doing a little better, but he's not 100% himself. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd love to see him knock the garbage can over or break something.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Well he had a good Bm last night. I wasn't feeling well today, so I stayed home from work. It was nice to see him run & play with the other cats. He seems to be doing a little better, but he's not 100% himself. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd love to see him knock the garbage can over or break something.
I am glad he is doing better. Hopefully he will continue to improve!

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to post a quick update for anyone who might not have been keeping up with Jordan's progress in the health forums. Well so far so good. I talked to the vet earlier this week and feels it's too early to worry about testing for cancer. Jordan was having some issues with eating, but I figured out that he didn't like the C.N. dry food so we are back to Nutro. He's having regular BM's & I've been able to reduce the amount of lactulose he gets. So thanks to everyone who has been thinking and praying for him. Just please keep us in your thoughts as I'm still having some mild anxiety of the possibility of cancer.