Johnny Depp

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Hell603
ummmmmmm he is just sooooooooooo Yummy - very excentric - but definately YUMMY!!! Loved him ever since 21 jump street!
I was going to say the exact same thing, but wondered if anyone would remember 21 Jump Street!
I loved that show!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember 21 Jump Street, I never watched it because I was in college and didn't watch much TV.

I sometimes fall more for a character, too, but then it usually transfers to other roles. I was reminded about how good-looking Johnny Depp is in Chocolat, and now I think he's hot in just about everything.

Same with David Duchovny, about 3 seasons into the X-FIles, I really found him handsome and still do.

Also VIggo Mortensen, loved him as Aragorn. Also as David in A Perfect Murder, Walker in A Walk on the Moon, and the cover of January's Vanity Fair.

russian_blue_kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I personality loved his role in Pirates of the Carribean. I loved the character and how he got into the act.
Has anyone heard that there's going to be a sequel to that movie?
Because at the end, after the credits, the money comes back to the chest of coins and gets one.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's all rumors and speculation right now, but we all know that when Disney has a successful movie, they milk it for all it's worth. One rumor is that in the contracts for the stars of the movie, there was a clause that they would do 2 more movies if the first one was a hit (which it obviously was).

louse76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm all for Johnny getting this Oscar, even though the odds are against him. He's great in everything he's been in, especially the roles Tim Burton gives him.

The sequal is on this list of 2005 and beyond releases. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a disaster like sequals tend to do.
http://www.filmreleases.com/filmreleases/
There's alot of other funny sequals on that list too, if you're bored..

But yeah, Yay for Johnny Depp! And I hope "Pirates" gets the Visual Effects Oscar too!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by bren.1

Also VIggo Mortensen, loved him as Aragorn. Also as David in A Perfect Murder, Walker in A Walk on the Moon, and the cover of January's Vanity Fair.
IMO Viggo is the HOTTEST actor out there!

yeeyah!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, I agree! You can find lots of info and pics here

For example: