Jobs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chloe111

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Airprincess: Now I get where your "name" comes from!

Thanks everyone for responding. It seems like everyone spends so much time at this site,lately myself included, I think it is neat to see what people do when they are not on the computer!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talk about boring. I stay at home... clean.. cook... do laundry.. care for my kittens and hopefully will start school soon. Though I have absolutely no idea what I want my career to be.

-Cass

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Used to be a
up until one year ago. I quit to try my luck as a webmaster and website owner, just as the market crashed

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne:

You forgot your other job of saint, for putting up with all of us!

meowman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
But, I earn what little I do doing corporate video and film work. Other than that, when work is slow, I stay home and have bonding time with my furballs!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Deb - I enjoy that and it doesn't make me any real money, so how can it be a job?

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I guess being Bill Gates is taken,so my dream job would be to be able to make a decent wage at the job I've been doing for 29 years now...piloting an 18-wheeler. Seems as if I'm working twice as long for 1/2 the money these days.

Small joke.... After a big row with his wife Willie storms into the bedroom and starts throwing his clothes into his suitcase."That's it...I'm leaving for good. I'm going to Miami and become a Gigilo."

Suzie starts packing too. Willie stares at her and shouts "Where do you think YOU'RE GOING??" "With you",she replies..."I want to see you try to survive on $100 a year!!!"
:tounge2:

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, gee Anne, all I can say to that is wait until motherhood comes along. It's the most strenuous job you never got paid for!

G

ghostuser

I agree with Deb25......motherhood is HARD work and doesnt always end when the kids are grown and move away.
I have had several jobs off and on over the years. I have managed a garden center, drove a forklift, worked in a greenhouse and worked as a sales clerk. Raising kids was the hardest of all these jobs. Right now I am thinking of having my own internet site (not just a website which I now have) but the market sure is bad for that right now.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Meme

Not to get off subject, but I sent you a PM.

debbiea

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been a RN for 11 years...(my special area is OB/peds) Right now I work per diem at the Clinical Skills Lab at Medical School in Ohio and my Main job is working full-time as Youth Services Director at a rural library and it's branch.