Jelly Beans

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jelly Belly jelly beans ROCK! I like the Espresso, Cafe au Lait, Latte. The fruit flavor faves are cherry, peach and pink grapefruit. Now I am going to have to leave for work early because there is only 1 place in town that has them. Fortunately it is not out of my way to get there, just an alternate route.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The starburst ones I love...

Wait I love them all LOL ok those are my favorite then
Look I have a bag here lol Excuse my desk I am eatting LOL.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the original brock's jelly beans the ones that have the black liquorish ones but I never eat the black ones my uncle used to always take the black ones. But that's my favorite brand of jelly beans. But I do like those starburst ones. I also like some that this candy store makes and they have different flavors even a popcorn flavored one. But I haven't been to that candy store in years.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh I will take the watermelon, grape, cherry, lime, and the black licorice ones!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only jelly beans that I like are the plain old fashioned original ones. I can't stand all those new flavours that they have come out with, blech!

Of the plain old fashioned kind, my favourites are in order: black, red, green, orange, yellow, white.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only jelly beans I like are the Jelly Belly Sizzling Cinnamon ones. As far as the rest go
...and the black ones

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I used to love them, but this is something I don't eat anymore. They are loaded with High Fructose Corn Syrup....which is terrible for everybody...sigh.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sprocket

I used to love them, but this is something I don't eat anymore. They are loaded with High Fructose Corn Syrup....which is terrible for everybody...sigh.
ya well they still taste good LOL.