Java Questions

tigress23

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My favorite coffe is tea. We like to splurge sometimes and order from Stash Tea in Oregon. Their Mint Chocolate Tea is very good.

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like Peet's and Starbucks best. I use a Mister Coffee style machine at home and work and have been considering upgrading at the house.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I rarely ever drink coffee, so I have nothing useful to add to this thread.
I like to drink it when I'm driving for long hours though. Driving can make me sleepy.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite kind of coffee is plain Folgers classic roast. I am not real big on all those funky flavors of coffees. I have a Bunn coffeemaker that is fabulous
I used to have a Mr. Coffee coffeemaker and I hated it. Bunn coffee makers are DA BOMB!

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondiecat

My favorite kind of coffee is plain Folgers classic roast. I am not real big on all those funky flavors of coffees. I have a Bunn coffeemaker that is fabulous
I used to have a Mr. Coffee coffeemaker and I hated it. Bunn coffee makers are DA BOMB!
What do you like about the Bunn over the Mr. Coffee?

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Talon

What do you like about the Bunn over the Mr. Coffee?
Since the Bunn coffeemaker has a constant heated water source coffee is made in a fraction of the time it takes a Mr. Coffee to make a whole pot of coffee.

You simply fix the filter put in pour the water in and by the time it takes me to step outside and let Ceasar in the gate (about 10 feet from the house) and walk back into the house my coffee is ready. No more than 2 minutes tops. I know that with my Mr. Coffee it would take up to 10 minutes for it to make my coffee, I am not civilized until that first sip. So it is a life saving device for my furbabies if Momma has her coffee quickly