Jasper LOOOVES my new camera

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a ragdoll. He will be a year old on the 20th of this month so his coloration won't be complete until he is about 3 1/2 to 4 years old. :-)

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great pix of your handsome furboy. What kind of camera did you get? I want to buy one but can't make up my mind about what kind to get.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Great pix of your handsome furboy. What kind of camera did you get? I want to buy one but can't make up my mind about what kind to get.
I got the kodak EasyShare DX6490. I got a great deal on it at Walmart, it was $100.00 off and it is a great camera, the top listed on consumer reports for a 4 megapixel with a 10X optical zoom and all the other goodies as well
My sweet hubby got it for me for my birthday (early)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, I just wish he wouldn't hate having his picture taken......I don't use the flash.....sigh

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

"I'm not posing. I don't care what you do. I'm not posing, and that's the end of it!"

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great work Carol. We can not only see how beautiful he is, but how smart and exasperated he is, too. Maybe he'll get bored with it, and won't care how many pictures you take.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Great work Carol. We can not only see how beautiful he is, but how smart and exasperated he is, too. Maybe he'll get bored with it, and won't care how many pictures you take.
Hope that you are right Katie, I have been very careful not to use the flash on him, but my camera looks almost the same as hubbys, and he does use the flash sometimes, so maybe that's why.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's the other handsome Jasper! Such fuzzy toes! I want to tickle them.