Jasmine and Daisy, my guinea pigs.

jane&meow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here are my two beautiful guinea pigs! They only came to me a few months ago, after their previous owner had a baby and needed to rehome a few.
They're the most friendly cuddly girls ever

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww they are beautiful, I will have to post a pic of my sons guinea pig Suzie, I had no idea they ate tomato, wow, I will try her on that. x

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love them! Those pink lips are too cute!
I had a Guinea pig named Oscar when I was young. He was so sweet. My neighbor worked at the zoo and an elderly lady donated him to them. The zoo didn't want him, so I was the lucky recipient. I've always wanted another. I think they are wonderful.

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your guinea pigs are absolutely adorable!

I adopted a pair earlier this year, but rehomed them (with the blessing of the rescue I adopted them from) not long after. I had waited a long time to adopt, but, unfortunately, the cats were very stressed by the noises the guinea pigs made and the kitties, despite never being in the same room with them, made the guinea pigs nervous. Plus, I didn't expect the guinea pigs to be so uncomfortable with the dogs barking, but the guinea pigs just hid and would shake nervously whenever there was the slightest noise. My house is quiet, but everything frightened them. And, after almost 4 months, I knew it was just not working. It wasn't fair to anyone and I decided to rehome them to a friend. She lives 5 minutes away and I can visit them anytime. And, while it was sad to give them up, I know I made a decision that was right for all involved. Seeing them today is proof positive -- they no longer hide, shake, or act frightened. And, I know how much my friend loves them and she cares for them as I would have. It's still hard to discuss, but seeing your girls reminds me of mine...

They're lovely! They have precious expressions and look as happy as can be. Thank you for sharing their photos with us. And, please, don't hesitate to share more!