Jamie - April 28, 1999 - March 1, 2013

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today is the first anniversary of Jamie's death. Not a day goes by without my thinking of him. I really miss him, but I'm at peace in the knowledge that Jamie had a life full of love, which he returned freely. The bond we had is still there, even though Jamie isn't physically.
Oh my gosh, this is just so sad, I just wanted to say how sorry I feel about you losing your special boy, a year just isn't enough to recover......no wait, I don't believe we ever really 'recover',  just accept what we can't change. Very sad for that. No different than losing a human family member.

He sounded very special, he has 'the look', sort of independent, strong presence, and a splash of mischief ......

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The first year anniversary is always a painful, bittersweet one. I'm so happy Jamie shared his love with you. You wrote a beautiful tribute to a beautiful cat. Thanks for sharing his story with us. He was much loved and will never be forgotten.RIP little Jamie!

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@jcat, I wasn't very active on TCS yet when Jamie crossed the bridge. So, I'd like to say now that I'm very sorry for your loss.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you, everybody.

My husband planted a pussy willow on Jamie's grave a few months after he passed, and it's budding right now.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We remember Jamie with much love and affection. It was a joy to read about him and know him when he was so full of life and mischief. Now that he is gone, he is missed by so many people. I do believe if Jamie ever met Max over there, then there are truly some antics going on. Those black cats just are so special. Rest in peace Jamie. You are loved and missed and we will never forget you.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tricia..... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :rbheart: Jaime will forever be in your heart and your soul. I know how special he was to you and how much you must miss his physical being on a daily basis. I wish it could get easier when we lose one we loved so deeply - but seems so hard at times. I am glad I dropped into this forum today to see your recent post as I have not been in this forum in many, many months so sending you a big cyber hug today. I think we will always miss them........ :vibes::hugs: :vibes::hugs::vibes::hugs::vibes::hugs::vibes:

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm just learning of this too; I'm so sorry.
Jamie was blessed to have you has his parent, guardian.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Happy Birthday, Jamie Cake!

You came into our lives 16 years ago today, and you still play a big part, even though you've been physically gone for two years now. Your foster mom also wrote today to wish you a

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my. Here is that beautiful boy we all loved so much. What a nice cake you have sweet boy. What wonderful memories you have of him. He lives in your heart forever. :nod:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's been just over three years since we lost our beloved Jamie, and he's still missed very much. I hadn't planned on reviving this thread, but today I got the sad news that his foster mother has passed away. We kept in close touch even after Jamie was gone. She was a wonderful woman who did so much for strays and ferals that needed a home; I picture her soul surrounded by those of all the cats she saved over the years. Rest in peace. :rbheart:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I picture her the same way. What wonderful memories you have of Jamie and this woman who loved him too. :nod:

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is certainly getting a lot of head bumps and kisses from all the kitties she saved. Jamie was a beautiful kitty 

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I pray that beautiful woman is at peace, surrounded by those little souls that meant so much to her, surely she is blessed  for all that she has done!