Jake is gone!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh nena....I did not realize it had been three weeks since he disappeared. But please do not lose faith....a friend of mine had a cat who would wander off sometimes for a month or two, then he would come back...every time. Please keep us informed if anything new develops!! Our prayers are with you and with Jake, that he will be safe, and come home soon.

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nena; I can "hear the PAIN in your words,
but do not give up hope. . . . . . I am remembering when you first talked of getting Jake and how much you felt he loved you and the kids.
I just hope he is doing that "male alley cat Tom Cat Prowl thing" and he will be home soon.

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hmmm, have you tried advertising a bit further away? Cats have this peculiar desire to get in peoples cars sometimes!! - Thats what my neighbours cat did,so maybe you could try putting an advert in the local paper and going a bit further affield (sp?) with your posters/pictures etc. Also, have you informed all vets /groomers and boarding catterys? - Some people will just take a lost cat to the nearest place to do with animals, people don't usually think of looking/asking groomers in the area. Just a thought dear, hope you find him soon..