Jackson needs toys, not sure what to buy?

liberty's buddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Trout loves foam balls, and we used to have a fishing toy that you can suction onto a window and it will dangle for them to play with. She eventually ripped the feathery thing right off of it.
Feathery things last 10 minutes in this house
. I also had her destroy a toy in 10 minutes once by pulling the fur off of it
. Crazy cat! -kd

petpredicaments

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cats didnt bat an eyelid at catnip, but then i bought some organic catnip and they went crazy! That might be something to try. Most of the toys i buy go unused. Their favourites are a piece of string and a pentop my boyfriend attatched to a long piece of cotton!

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats favorite toys are the Da Bird. after reading about them on here I went to the local pet store and bought one.And all five of my cats will play as long as I will they love it. I have to hide it when I'm not playing with them or they will drag it around the house and destroy the feathers.You can buy a new featherattachment for it I have gone through two all ready.Their 2nd favorite is a laser pointer. And one of my youngest cats loves a golf ball! He spends a hour at a time rolling it around on the kitchen floor!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally forgot about one of Forest's favorites...the Dr. Noy's refillable catnip toys. They're like little stuffed animals that you fill with catnip "tea bags". Forest loves them, and Tailer and Harvey like to play with them occasionally as well. We've got about 5 different ones, and it's so cute to see Forest carrying around this little frog or cow by it's head.

I've noticed that Plain Brown Tabby carries the Cat Dancer and Dr. Noy's toys. I haven't been able to find a replacement Da Bird anywhere around here. I'll have to check out e-bay.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jayme&jackson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I totally forgot about one of Forest's favorites...the Dr. Noy's refillable catnip toys. They're like little stuffed animals that you fill with catnip "tea bags". Forest loves them, and Tailer and Harvey like to play with them occasionally as well. We've got about 5 different ones, and it's so cute to see Forest carrying around this little frog or cow by it's head.

I've noticed that Plain Brown Tabby carries the Cat Dancer and Dr. Noy's toys. I haven't been able to find a replacement Da Bird anywhere around here. I'll have to check out e-bay.
Thanks so much for letting me know about Dr. Noy's...It sounds great!!! I have also been looking ALL OVER for a "Da Bird" But anyone I ask has never even heard of the stupid thing, They're not that expensive either...I'll have to check e-bay as well. I have heard amazing things about this toy, and I would like to get Jackson off of the laser pointer. Thanks again, and if you think of anything more I would love to hear about it.
Jayme

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Da Bird is a hit here but I am having such difficulty finding replacements I am going to by a copy cat one .... Zoey loves the cat dancer ... Kandie loves the catnip filled sausage things called hot cats ( I get them from Plain Brown Tabby ) ... also I get these little cat nip filled pillows also from plain brown tabby....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jayme&jackson

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Da Bird is a hit here but I am having such difficulty finding replacements I am going to by a copy cat one .... Zoey loves the cat dancer ... Kandie loves the catnip filled sausage things called hot cats ( I get them from Plain Brown Tabby ) ... also I get these little cat nip filled pillows also from plain brown tabby....
I just ordered da bried off e-bay, they have TONS of refills, and they're not a bad price!!!Thanks for your ideas!

Jayme