Jack's Mystery Tumtum

dauntingfire

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yaaaay, I'm so glad he's okay!
Good grief what an ODD thing for him to eat...
I can't imagine what he liked about them! Just glad he's well.
Silly kitty!

4meezers3kids

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, my ... they can be SUCH IIIDIOTS!!!! (you know I love them all!!!)

I am SO GLAD to finally read your post.

I have had, er, indiscriminate ingestors, too. In mine it was a symptom of hyperacidity and discomfort from IBD ... so keep a VERY close watch on yur little sweetie!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! Poor, silly Jack! I'm so glad he's ok!

Now that makes me worry, though...my Ferris has a hair tie fetish, and my hair is down to my waist - I can't live without them. He steals them from me and plays with them. I find them all over the house in the strangest places.

But he'd better not be eating them!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW!! Almost three weeks with those things in his stomach?? No wonder the vets were shocked he wasn't worse! Just thinking of what could have happened in those three weeks must be nerve wracking! That Jack is one very lucky kitty!! Super healing heading his way, and calming for you!

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, bless his little fetish induced hair band stealing heart. I have to continuously pick up stuff that I have absolutely no idea where they got it from, and throw it away. They're little fiends, and Pogue is a serious hair eater.

I'm so glad to hear that Jack is okay! I know it was a really big expense but I know you've got to be relieved that it's not something more (permanently) serious. Give the little bugger lots of scritches from me and lots of trills from my crew.