Jack

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got the horrible news yesterday that a cat adopted from our shelter about 3 months ago has crossed the bridge. The details are sketchy at best, but the details don't matter as much as the fact that Jack is gone. I'm not sure I can explain in words what a great cat Jack was. He was white, with a grey tail. He had one blue eye & one yellow eye. His favorite game was to walk along the tops of the cages just waiting for someone to bend over so that he could jump on their back. His brother Joseph is a more reserved cat and we are very concerned for him. They were inseprable, and I just can't imagine Joseph without Jack. My heart breaks for Joseph. My heart breaks knowing that Jack who was only about 4 years old is gone.

Jack, all of us at the shelter miss you more know than when you left for your home. We will always love you Jack, and we will do our best to ensure that Joseph is safe. I am so sorry if we failed you in any way. We will love & Miss you forever Jack! Play happily over the bridge, find the other shelter kitties who have gone before you. Wait for us we will see you again!

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is so sad, sweet Jack. He sounds like he was a very social boy. I also feel for Joseph. I hope he gets lots of extra hugs and loving now.

Thanks for writing about Jack. Now many people can say a prayer for your little friend.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. This loss is one of a handful of losses that I will never forget. I would say it is one of the top 3 for me personally. I used to call him Action Jackson because he had so much energy.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Play happily over RB, Jack - I am so sorry that it didn't turn out for you the way that Rang27 had so hoped and tried for
Prayers and vibes out to you all