Izzie Finds the Purrfect Spot

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got a new computer and a flat screen monitor about two weeks ago! I never had a problem with Izzie and the monitor before now. She used to want to sit in my lap while I was on the computer. Now, she has found another preferred place to rest. She also likes to play chase the mouse cursor or simply sit in front of the screen so I cannot really see what I'm doing!!

I'm sure other people have cats that do this too.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, cute pics!
Gracie does that when I'm working on the computer!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Marlee is the same way! Except unfortunately I have a laptop, so then (if I can type at all) it turns out gibberish from her little feet. She also LOVES to pounce at the cursor, hopefully it won't hurt the screen!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL It looks like she is part of the keyboard! She is very pretty! She looks like a torti-tabby! Pretty girl! Charlotte is also beautiful. I am partial to the ginger girls though, my Chichi is a ginger girl

big-cat-fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh she is so pretty!! My cats as well love to lay by the computer.It must be the warmth from it.

bo&spook

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our little black cat is just obsessed with my printer..
Every time I print something he comes running, and will sit there and stare at it untill it is done! Its like he can never get enough of that thing, and I dont know why.

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love everyone elses pics too! I just noticed looking at Rosie that Marlee looks a little like her! It may just be that pic, but does Rosie have an area on her face that is orange striped? Marlee does, and it looks liker her and Rosie could be sisters or mom and baby! I had seen pics of Rosie often, but never noticed the resemblence til now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

misscharlotte

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the comments. Izzie did manage to hit the F1 key at one point. I think she knew I needed help!! Then again, she had also hit another key when I was trying to upload those photos to photobucket and she CANCELED it!! Hmmm...was she trying to tell me something?