Ive NEVER had or even heard of a cat that did this-but mine does :)

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Was just cleaning up in the spare room and Honeybun was being nosey as usual so i HAD to finally get this on film.

The video does not do justice to the vaccuum sound, its way louder in real life, super loud, and, well... just watch :)

Honeybunny vs The Vaacuum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mer.kitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lol does her tail get all puffy?

Idk why, but HB is just completely unbothered by loud noises. When i found her in the vacant lot and was trying to get her close enough to me to pick up, a huge truck pulled up on the street next to us, making hella noise, and i actually thought damn, shes gone, thats it", thinking she'd take off, but she didnt even look.

I so wish i knew her backstory, how she ended up a 2 year old kitty not afraid of anything, incredibly sweet and friendly, but homeless and living in a vacant lot...

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was really cute. She a brave kitty! My brother has a Big Tonkinese who likes to be groomed by being vacuumed. :lol::dunno: My cats do not like the vacuum. I do have one that loves the mop though. He likes playing in the water. Lol

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew a lady once whose cat also liked to be vacuumed. It was so silly, that cat would just roll around "oh get my other side, then my back...now the back of my neck..." :lol: