I've made the decision to quit posting..... :(

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Susie! Congratulate me! This is my official 1100th post! No - there's no zero missing! But I just joined in August, so that should count for something!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Well, Susie! Congratulate me! This is my official 1100th post! No - there's no zero missing! But I just joined in August, so that should count for something!
Yes oh yes !!! It counts for the fact that you can blab up a bigole storm
Wow that's alot A great big alot probably better then anyone
Congratulations Girl you can talk

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What meanies? I think the staff here does a great job of keeping the hecklers and cat haters out of here. I used to use the AOL cat boards which was just filled with said hecklers but I have not seen that here, so I abandoned AOL. Of course there is going to be disagreement on topics but I have witnessed no deliberate meanness. I believe the staff well monitors such things.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This fourm would not be the same with out you susie. You make us smile to much for us to let ya get away with running off on all of us here on TCS.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

What meanies? I think the staff here does a great job of keeping the hecklers and cat haters out of here. I used to use the AOL cat boards which was just filled with said hecklers but I have not seen that here, so I abandoned AOL. Of course there is going to be disagreement on topics but I have witnessed no deliberate meanness. I believe the staff well monitors such things.
Persi, we have the best Mod team around.........it was all in fun.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yep, Susie you and your NUTS and GNOMES is enough to get me on TCS everyday
But not my gutterness? *sob* *whimper*