I've HAD it with my boyfriends' cousin!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For some reason I get the feeling you guys aren't reading everything that's being said.

I appreciate your suggestions. Its just that you're all suggesting I move, even tho I have stated several times that moving is NOT a possibility at this time.. I have nowhere to live, no family members to take me in, NOTHING. And I can't afford to get my own place, period. There is no getting around it..

YES I kno his relationship with that younger girl is statutory rape, I am well aware of that, so was the cousin. He didn't care. That was a long time ago, its over with now. He isn't involved with anyone. I was simply telling you guys about some things he has done in the past.

Again, I CAN'T afford to move, I can't move in with my mom. My mom and bf don't get along, but if I were to go to her house bf wouldn't come. She doesn't want my CATS there because she doesn't want my cats presence in her house (even with them being locked in my room) to bother her cat.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
From what I have read, it would seem as though you just need to vent. Obviously you are unable to follow any of the suggestions/advice the others have posted so there is no need to offer any further advice IMO.

You'll just have to go on living with the situation and dealing with it the best you can since it's not your house and you don't make the rules.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, I just needed to vent lOl...

It just made me really mad how he has been told that he has to be careful when going out or coming in because Monster is very curious of the outside, and likes to sneak out. Everyone else has NO problem coming and going, they never let him out by mistake. But because cousin is an idiot, he doesn't make sure. He just comes and goes. Doesn't make an attempt to consider maybe he let Monster out. And can you believe he tried to blame ME for bletting him out. I wasn't even home at the time, and I know better. I've been trained, I know how Monster is, and I've learned, as well as everyone else, how to open and close the doors without letting Monster out by mistake.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Clearly he doesn't care whether Monster gets out or not. He doesn't care about anything. As no one follows through with the threats and ultimatums he is given, he is not going to care about any of it.

Perhaps you can keep the cats in your room with the door closed when you are not at home to protect them?