I've got 7 new foster-kitties coming in this weekend

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like it's going really well
Over a year in a cage
that poor thing. Sissy sounds just sweet, taking on the mothering of all the newcomers

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I fostered for the first time starting last summer (had 8 in all over the summer/fall). Now it's been long enough that I've sort of "forgotten" how much work it was, and i have empty nest syndrome! I envy you your fosters, but kitten season will soon be upon us, so I'm sure my nest will get filled!

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow fostering sounds like a lot of fun, but I don't think I'd make a good foster mum- I'll get waaayy too attached to them! That's why I ended up with 12 cats!

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any new updates on the gang of seven? Did that one poor kitty ever come out of the cage yet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermom28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are the fantastic 7 foster kitties!!!

Tuffy is first, he is my fav and is a total maniac.....very fun guy. Can't you just see the mischief in his eyes.

These are the twins, Charlie Brown and Linus. Linus needs to learn not to use his claws and Charlie is a lover boy....both young and fun. These pictures came from the shelter, not my pictures.

This is Lucy. She's a snot, is not fond of the other cats, but can be very lovey with people. Will need to be a 1 cat home.

This is Snoopy. he is also a real lover boy, but is very kittenish and crazy at times. What a perfect pose, huh?

This is buttercup. She is by far the most loving cat that I've ever known. I can hold her on her back like a baby and she'll lie there for hours. If I'm not petting enough, she'll touch her furry little paw to my face to ask for more love. She is AWESOME and anyone would be extremly lucky to have her. This pictures doesn't show nearly how beautiful she is in person.

And last, but not least, this is Challenger (yeah, we've got to find a new name). He was VERY afraid at first, but has really come out of his shell and is quite an affectionate young man. He is a siamese mix with ticked gray fur and ice blue eyes.

Aren't they sweet?

Karen

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting the pictures
What beautiful Cats! I'm glad Challenger is out of his cage