Ive changed so much! (belly pics!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Have you been squeezing out a lil' drop of 'stuff' from each nipple every night? You're supposed to do that about a month before you're expected to give birth. Just make sure to do that...I don't know if that'll help with the redness and soreness though. Does anyone else know? I just know that its important to do this to get the nipples accustomed to having something flow through them (its been almost 20 years since I did that y'all so please forgive if I'm a little fuzzy on this!)

Hilda >^..^<

No I havnt been doing that and didnt know I should.
I havnt been dripping or anything yet. My mom and sister started doing that before they had all their babies. My boobs are HUGE though.

Originally Posted by crittermom

that is a WONDERFUL bribe!!! Let me get the camera and take a pic of it and then I'll PM it to you.
By the way, it's not all the way done.
YAY! I wuv you!

Originally Posted by Bella713

Awww Amber, look at your pregnant Belly it's just precious
Thank You!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

No I havnt been doing that and didnt know I should.
I havnt been dripping or anything yet. My mom and sister started doing that before they had all their babies. My boobs are HUGE though.
Well I just remember that my doctor had me do that. You might want to check with your doctor and see what he/she tells you. If not, check out http://www.lalecheleague.org/

I think that's the correct link. Sorry if I didn't type it in correctly. But they have soooo much info about breast feeding. Its worth it to check it out if you haven't already.

Good luck dear...
Hilda >^..^<