I've been lurking...

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Camille and family! We LOVE big feline families here, as you can see! What are yours' names and stories? Glad you've joined us here and yes, we know you'll love it at TheCatSite!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your fur-family to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

mickey14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They seem to seek me out. My vet says that they know a sucker when they see one.

LOL!!! I know the feeling! I have gone from a 3 cat ousehold to a 7 cat in a matter of months just for that reason!!

Well any way welcome!! enjoy, it iswonderful here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

camille eonich

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi again, sorry for the delayed reply I just got back from vacation.

Clint is the oldest cat at about 9. He wandered over to my house through the hedge from my neighbors house. He was maybe 5 weeks old. All of his whiskers had been cut off and he had little nicks on his face from the scissors. I didn't let him leave to go back after that and he didn't complain a bit about staying.

Gabbie is next although we haven't had her as long. When we bought our house the people that we bought it from left her here. They moved to New Mexico and after the first time that I took Gabbie to the vet I realized why they didn't want to carry her all the way with them. When she rides all that I need is falshing lights because she squalls like a sirene all the way to the vet's office. She is a Maine Coon. Gorgeous cat.

Meow was with us when we bought the house. He's 8. Big black fluffy cat. My husband went to the vets to buy food and Meow was there. I got an e-mail from him when he got back that said that there was "the cutest black kitty at the the vet's. He likes me too." I told him to go back and get him. He's our spaz.

Scroo Loosey is 4 and came from the pound. We had a calico that got diabetes and after a year of insulin shots and battling UTIs and all the associated problems that come from UTIs we had her put the sleep. The guys, Meow and Clint, missed her as much as we did so I went in search of another female kitty. At the pound, before they let me behind the glass window, as soon as I spotted her she backed up in her cage and jumped and me. I knew then that if it was a female that she was going home with me. She's my little clown and keeps the laughter going around here. She also keeps the others exercising and playing.

Toez is the youngest at 2. He wandered up in the backyard and wouldn't leave. I really did try to run him off but then couldn't stand that he was so skinny so he got a trip to the vet to get nuetered and he got his own food bowl. He got his name because he has 6 toes on each front front. They work almost like thumbs and he looks like he has mittens on. Toez is our pest. He won't leave you alone for anything and often throws himself in front of you to be petted almost tripping you and getting stepped on. If you stop he throws himself against your legs or starts rubbing your feet. I have never met another cat that was as needy as he is.