I've been kissed?

ryffian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some people have "I've been kissed
" in their signatures. Other than butterfly kisses, what is it referring to? Just wondering.

Thanks!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It started when someone sent a PM to someone with a little snow/frosted icon asking them to pass it along to someone and to post it in their signature with the words "I've been frosted" and they were to pass it along etc. etc.

That led to other people coming up with other things such as "I've been kissed!" and "I've been bunted!" etc.

I can't remember the exact reason why, but the moderators said that we couldn't do that anymore. I think it might have had something to do with signature sizes and site speed but I could be wrong.

There were also some other fun things that we used to do such as hatching dragons (I forget the website). You had a picture of a dragon egg in your signature and the egg accumulated hits and between hits and time they hatched into baby dragons and more hits and more time resulted in beautiful adult dragon icons in your signature. I know we were told to remove them because apparently they were slowing down this site loading.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

It started when someone sent a PM to someone with a little snow/frosted icon asking them to pass it along to someone and to post it in their signature with the words "I've been frosted" and they were to pass it along etc. etc.

That led to other people coming up with other things such as "I've been kissed!" and "I've been bunted!" etc.

I can't remember the exact reason why, but the moderators said that we couldn't do that anymore. I think it might have had something to do with signature sizes and site speed but I could be wrong.

There were also some other fun things that we used to do such as hatching dragons (I forget the website). You had a picture of a dragon egg in your signature and the egg accumulated hits and between hits and time they hatched into baby dragons and more hits and more time resulted in beautiful adult dragon icons in your signature. I know we were told to remove them because apparently they were slowing down this site loading.
Oh yeah I forgot about the dragons. The site is www.dragcave.net

P.S.: Click here or here to hatch my eggs