I've been given some information I dont want

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Maybe she wasn't with another woman, maybe she told you the truth and just said that to him. So maybe he wouldn't be as hurt/jealous/angry or whatever. Hopefully they can work things out... if it is worth working out.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Maybe she wasn't with another woman, maybe she told you the truth and just said that to him. So maybe he wouldn't be as hurt/jealous/angry or whatever. Hopefully they can work things out... if it is worth working out.
or maybe that he would be MORE hurt????

Glad you have come to terms with it all, Ann. You're a good friend, to them both.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Samantha1979

Her husband is/was hurt, confused and angry so if it was a tactic it didn't work that well.
Anyway, I did think that in the beginning but after conversations with her husband and some of the things he mentioned, it all starting falling in place, situations where I have been with both women etc,....oh and I actually know the woman as well.

I do hope that they can work it out, its seems like its going to be tough though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

or maybe that he would be MORE hurt????
he was, fancy all the questions etc that were racing around his head. I know I'd be all over the place if my DH left me for another man

Originally Posted by neetanddave

Glad you have come to terms with it all, Ann. You're a good friend, to them both.
thanks
I really do want to be there for both of them.....I haven't got a clue how they are going to deal/cope with it.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I think you've been doing the right thing all along, in just letting them do their thing and tell you what and when they're ready. I hope it works for them.