I've been away for a few months...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya

I'm so glad your baby is doing well!! I lost my Metallica nearly a year ago now.
She had CRF and lived 6 months after one of her kidneys failed. She was also 16 1/2 and was with me ever since I was 4 years old.
I'm so sorry for your loss. You never know how much time there is left with an older cat who has a serious condition. I take it one day at a time with Snowball, and I really cherish the time he is still here.

And Cass, yes I did read a few months ago that you had adopted two new kitties. Good for you!!!!

pam44

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello to all been awhile sense i been here my health has gotten so bad i cant sit any more to type so i will give it a try..I am back and would like to see if you all can help me..On both of my now big cats..Sam i got in feb or so of 2005 i saw he was 11 weeks in feb of 2005 how old would he be now? and squeeks now known as kitty girl i got her the 17th of oct 2005 she was a year then how old now...sam was seeing a vet he passed away and they got rid of his files for shots an all..and kitty girl she had to go to the vet easter sunday cause of grass she got into her belly so if you all can help me or how do i ask a vet how they can tell a cats age would love the help..And it is nice to see you all again...

thanks Pam44

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pam - they cannot tell exactly but they will be able to give you a close guess and I'm sorry about the passing of your other cat.

Lorie - It's nice to see you back on again

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pam44

Hello to all been awhile sense i been here my health has gotten so bad i cant sit any more to type so i will give it a try..I am back and would like to see if you all can help me..On both of my now big cats..Sam i got in feb or so of 2005 i saw he was 11 weeks in feb of 2005 how old would he be now? and squeeks now known as kitty girl i got her the 17th of oct 2005 she was a year then how old now...sam was seeing a vet he passed away and they got rid of his files for shots an all..and kitty girl she had to go to the vet easter sunday cause of grass she got into her belly so if you all can help me or how do i ask a vet how they can tell a cats age would love the help..And it is nice to see you all again...

thanks Pam44
hello!