Itty Bitty the Oriental & Imsadi the Siamese

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kattengek

Most of the pictures I make are also blurry because it is very difficult to make a picture of a very quick and playful Oriental like Itty Bitty
With lots of patience and a feather toy I manage to make some useble pics
I can sympathise with that, even with a toy I cannot get my boys to sit like that long enough for me to take a photo, I dangle a toy and they are flying towards it faster than my camera can manage

I have seen lots of photos of your beautiful Siamese and Oriental but don't know very much about their personalities - my 2 Oriental boys are so sweet and loving and loyal with their individual little quirks, Sonic my blue self loves to play fetch more than anything else in the world and follows me about as if he were an extra limb on my body, and Jacob my lilac self is really like a little baby who needs constant care, when I clip his claws and clean his ears and eyes he acts like it is the best thing in the world and rolls around on his back purring
They really are the most loving creatures

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

my 2 Oriental boys are so sweet and loving and loyal with their individual little quirks, Sonic my blue self loves to play fetch more than anything else in the world and follows me about as if he were an extra limb on my body, and Jacob my lilac self is really like a little baby who needs constant care, when I clip his claws and clean his ears and eyes he acts like it is the best thing in the world and rolls around on his back purring
They really are the most loving creatures
Your boys sound lovely