It's urgent!!!!!please help!!!!

Saikachu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat is constantly vomiting,4 vomits in 7 hrs,1 vomit food he ate last night other 3 liquid, he hasn't eating anything since morning ,it's sunday the vets aren't picking the call, there is no such thing as ER in my area,idk what to do,i am worried sick,i have ors for cats,how do i give it to him,should i give it to him he might vomit that too and if he doesn't drink it on it's own what should i do?,i am panicking.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Could you explain what ors is, you want to give him? Does he get outside? If he had access to the outside, he may have nibbled on a poisonous plant or eaten something bad. Try hard to get him to drink. Set several bowls of water around. Is he worse, or a little better? Is he lethargic? Sometimes cats have upset stomachs, but vomiting is usually from eating something he shouldn't have. 24 -48 hours is not bad for not eating, but he should get something in his stomach soon, even if it is just a little bit. I use Delectable Lickables in the stew flavors, a lickable treat. See if you can get any lickable treats. Tuna juice too, if it is water packed. They have low sodium tuna now too. If possible get him some unflavored Pedialyte for infants in a children's food section and try to get him to drink some of that. I will pray for your little one.......

Miathebsh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My cat is constantly vomiting,4 vomits in 7 hrs,1 vomit food he ate last night other 3 liquid, he hasn't eating anything since morning ,it's sunday the vets aren't picking the call, there is no such thing as ER in my area,idk what to do,i am worried sick,i have ors for cats,how do i give it to him,should i give it to him he might vomit that too and if he doesn't drink it on it's own what should i do?,i am panicking.
For the moment stop feeding . She will be fine witouth eating untill tomorrow when vets are open . If u are worried she will starve, try feeding her some wet food but not much .
she does have appetite when eating ? Does she go to the litter box as usual and nothing out of order ?
you can try touch her belly to see if there is any pain. Watch her mouth to see if something is wrong .
Do yoy changed her food ? do you have any plants in house ? Do you use any new cleaning products ?
there are numerous causes for vomiting butwitouth any special advice from a vet you will only freak out more so don t search internet.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree, that searching the internet only results in worst-case scenarios and is seldom accurate. You could try searching here at past posts and see if other people found a solution. This site is all cat related. (mostly)

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ORS is oral electrolyte solution such as Pedialyte. I don't know what brands are available in the OP's country. I would try to keep the cat hydrated by syringing watered down canned cat food until the vet is open.