It's tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tigger that is a good question! I had to look it up!
She is an F5 so 5 generations away. Her name was given to her by the breeder. She was going to keep her so she has sent in for her name. It is Lady Luck. If you want to know the cattery she is from e-mail me privately and I will tell you.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gizmo & Scooter are supposedly both F5's, too
I have their pedigree with me, and it shows their mom as an F4 I think????? I get confused on reading the pedigrees
Lady Luck is a cute name.

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Pedigrees confuse the heck out of me too! I am still learning so I could be wrong.
I do know you read it from right to left I think. AlC's will be at the right and I can't seem to find her ALC. I just have the one the breeder printed for me. I have not sent for her certified pedigree because I do not own her yet. I wonder if I will get it because the breeder regestered her already. She may have sent for it. It might be included in her price. I will just have to drop the cattery name at the end and add mine when I get her reg.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can get her ped from TICA, can't you? I never registered Gizmo & Scooter yet..... can you believe that!
I have their papers though. Now, Tigger, she is registered with both TICA & the United Feline Organization. I might have that one wrong, but I know its UF something. Her registered name is just Tigger.... original, huh!
We arent going to show her, even though she is a show cat. I wish I could add "of 100 acre woods" to the end of Tigger, but I think its too late.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lady Luck is a beautiful kitten!!!! No wonder you are so anxious to get her!! And I saw the pics of Alexis in the other thread...she is beautiful too!!!!!!!

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tigger, You should have a blue slip that you can register her with. On the back of this slip is where you check that you would like the pedigree. I think it is like $50 for a 5 generation pedigree. The cattery you bought her from would be first then her name. And if you had a registered cattery name it would be at the end. My Alexis name would look like this....Cazpurr's Alexis Aditi of Leopard Hill. I think you can always send for the pedigree at any time but you pay $25 for a 3 gen. and $50 for 5 gen.

Thanks Debby I can't wait to get he next month!

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I knew how to fill one out
Those peds are so expensive!
Both breeders gave me pedigrees, and I have them in a file in the house. You should see Tigger's pedigree! Man, is that one a sleu of names, and they go every which way, lol. If u want to see it let me know, & I can scan it & email it to you. I almost want to say that Gizmo & Scooter's is a 5 generation too, because there are only 4 generations on their certificates. The mom I think is an F4, but Im not sure.

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Tigger the peds are expensive! I did not know they cost that much until I got my girl. We are still waiting on the breeder of Taja to get us our papers.

If you don't mind sharing I would love to see them. You can send them to [email protected]

I love looking at peds.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll send them to you in a little bit..... We're going out to the stores for a while
I was lucky: I got the papers when I bought them. I didnt have to wait to get them spayed & neutered, although, I did let Tigger's breeder know.

bengal cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You are luck most breeders will not let the papers go until they are spayed. I am not waiting because I had to get taja spayed. I am waiting on her to send for them. If she does not get them soon I am going to demand my money back. I paid extra for her cause she is a breeder cat. She will owe the price for a breeder back but keep her pet price money.