It's time-

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Well Cleo has been attacked again.
So has Bailey so both barn cats are now confined to the porch and so far it is going well. They still get plenty of open spaces and cold air, but now they can't get out, nor can the feral get them. Mike and I finished it today, and looked at each other and just shook our heads. The things we do for our animals

Take a look we used plastic trellis so the cats can still get the air they seem to need- and yes, there is a 7 foot door so we can still get outside

Oh no poor Cleo and bailey...Hope they know how spoiled they are w/ you MA....Looks like you did a great job w/ those doors....

Are you attempting another vet visit...or is that still a four-letter word w/ cleo.....??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No vet visit is needed. They both have bite wounds on various parts of their bodies but I have everything needed to treat them here. I baited the trap tonight and hope to catch the new feral and get him neutered and released at the goat farm- not here.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well the trap was sprung last night but no cat and the food was gone. It has been reset and I hoping for postive results

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck in trapping that meanie feral! (OK, I know he's not really mean, just territorial because he still has all of his bits...)

How are Cleo and Bailey doing with the porch enclosure?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Actually they are doing really well. No anxiety issues, they both were in the tent last night staying warm and I think because there are no other cats plus the big open space and all the windows this might work out. Now all my cats are confined, and resting is easier.

We moved the old dog cage out into the porch and I covered it with blankets and put straw inside of it. Cleo is laying in it right now and Bailey is in the tent.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
May God bless you MA for not giving up on Cleo.

I pray that both kitties will learn to love their safe enclosure.
Good luck with the new feral.

emmag

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
MA you truley are an amazing woman,
I spend a lot of my time on here in awe of you

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am just nuts for ferals, or maybe just plain nuts-

nebula11

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well the trap was sprung last night but no cat and the food was gone. It has been reset and I hoping for postive results
Sending "catch the mischivous feral" vibes your way.......

"Go MA go
Go MA Go
"

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The things we do for cats!!!
I remember laying on floor in the garage in a sleeping bag reading the evening newspaper and sipping on a glass of wine with Tommie laying on my lap.
Better safe than sorry!!

opilot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sooo envious of your porch! Just what I need for my
Grey!

All these stories make me feel so much LESS like the
crazy cat lady, LOL!

And I'm soo pleased that Cleo is able to rest
peacefully.

Hope you get that other tom caught and TNR'd soon!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have only just read this - have everything crossed for all of them. What a wonderful person you are.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Actually they are doing really well. No anxiety issues, they both were in the tent last night staying warm and I think because there are no other cats plus the big open space and all the windows this might work out. Now all my cats are confined, and resting is easier.

We moved the old dog cage out into the porch and I covered it with blankets and put straw inside of it. Cleo is laying in it right now and Bailey is in the tent.
I'm glad Cleo and Bailey are out of harms way. Keep trying on the big guy. He doesn't know it, but getting trapped by MA is the best thing that could happen to him!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are such an amazing person, MA. I am so happy that Cleo is back and safe...please keep us updated!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cleo's eye has healed up just fine. The hole is gone, and there is no visible ulcer to be seen.