It's Suspose To Snow

missyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's suspose to snow here today and I am excited. It will be the first snow this season, and actually the first snow in the past couple of years. Weather people said it should start after midnight (it's 1:20 a.m. and I don't see anything yet--maybe it's like a watched pot won't boil) and predicting 4 to 8 inches. We have plenty of cat food and litter and of course bread and milk so bring on the snow.

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are getting snow here tonight as well. YUK! Hate shoveling and driving in it. Tell me again why I live in the North East????????

I wish I could share your joy in it!

G

ghostuser

We're suppose to get snow too! I can't wait!!

Deb, you don't like snow??? Oh, c'mon Deb! I was going to ask you to get your sled out and we could go sledding! :LOL:

Loretta

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey can you guys wait there until I get there and then we can go sledding. We can use my St. Bernard. Seriously, I can't wait to see snow again and for the first time (in a long time) get to see my dogs play in the snow. Hey Deb, I can also rent out my husband to shovel for you.

Frannie

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debra
I don't like snow at all either. I'm glad there is someone else here who feels the same way! If we got snow only occasionally, and if it melted fairly quickly, it wouldn't be so bad!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok - here's the deal - I will take the hubby to shovel! I will get the sled out but only if there is a big old keg of hot toddies at the bottom of the hill! I lived in Buffalo for 5 years and was there for that blizzard of 77 which about buried the entire city of tall buildings. Snowed for over 40 days...felt like Noah's ark - only colder!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

missyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Debra,

I understand why you would not like snow since you had lived in Buffalo. But, where I live, I don't see snow that much so 4 inches is a blizzard and worthy of calling into work saying I can't make it. The sledding sounds wonderful and I can throw in a bottle of Bacardi. See ya at the bottom (the hill or the bottle?).

Missy

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey ther Missy - seeing you at the bottom of the hill WITH Bacardi would be great! First one there gets a prize......

G

ghostuser

Deb and Missy,
I might have to keep my eye on you both :LOL: After the
you both will be yelling out to everyone. "LET IT SNOW, I WANT LOTS OF SNOW!" "I LOVE SNOW" and as for the sleds you guys will just take off on your bellies down the hill! :LOL:

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Loretta - you can join in if you want but you have to bring the snackies to eat after our long and arduous journey to the store beofre 'sledding'. See you on the slopes........

missyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just put a pot of chili on the stove, suppers around six.

G

ghostuser

Deb, and Missy we can't forget Frannie!
She wants to go sledding too!
Chili might be ready at six but the way I see it. You guys are going to be "
Over the river and through the woods....

:LOL: :LOL:

missyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Everyones welcome to come, we can sing together.

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You guys are too funny!! We are on the coast, so I am not sure how much we will end up getting tonight. As much as I get annoyed at the snow, it sure is pretty. We are all set..we have the ice melt in the winshield washers, the ice melt for the driveway and Ken got the snow blower running

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is snowing right now. Yuck! Snow is the nastiest 4 letter work in the English language. How about I'll stay in the chalet at the bottom of the hill drinking the hot toddies & eating the chili while you guys get wet and cold snowing.

G

ghostuser

Oh Sandie, please join us. If not to go sledding at least help me get them out of the snow once they come to a stop. I don't think they will be using sleds! :LOL: Bring the ice melt along so we can put it around them

It might be a while before they thaw out!! :LOL:

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL... We could put up a large tent with propane heaters,full bar and a pot of stew and chili at the bottom. We of course will need Frannie's St Bernard to pull them back up the hill

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We're coming and Sukie (the St. Bernard) already has a barrel under his neck with blackberry brandy in it and a couple of bottles in the SUV. I also have 2 huskies who would have a ball but we've gotta leave the greyhounds home cause they would catch cold. Gotta get Rene in also as she too would have fun. And Sandie has to come because she's the supervisor especially when Rene, Clint (Rene's husband), Sandy, Ken (and I'm hoping Kylee could be there to keep the puppers busy) come and help with the moving truck. I will not allow Ken to lift anything heavy and Sandie plans on supervising Rene and I because I've already told Rene that we can't carry heavy boxes because we will have the wine glass in one hand. Anyone else not busy and wanna come help with the move??????

Frannie