Purraise
Sounds like it would fit me
Only thing I ever received from any ex-boyrfriend's was a hard time
At least your MIL is thinking of you!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, it's still a good holiday sweater for Halloween or Thanksgiving. I got some weird clothes from my mom..(I love cats, but I don't want a coat completely covered in cats!)...I think it's the generation thing. Please tell me it doesn't have any sequins or bangles on it.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! That is really funny. It's the thought that counts remember
Thank him and let him know that is sweet he is thinking of you, then "misplace" it or something, surely you aren't expected to wear it in the middle of summer.

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, now that we know it is the work of your MIL and not DH - You HAVE to get us pics! :lol3

No wonder DH just gave it and left - He knew what you would really think of it!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am lucky..my MIL..just sends me a gift card..and says et what I like...

or she sents me craft supplies she is a crafty lady too..

Glad hubby didnt have the hideous taste LOL

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

In a word....LIE!

Kiss him and thank him. Model it for him. Then say it's really warm and you will put it away for when the weather is cooler. Then shove it in the back of a drawer and forget about it

You don't want to appear ungrateful or hurt his feelings. Pretend, pretend, pretend
Worst advice EVER!

That just lets your husband think you liked the gift and then you can end up recieving similar gifts from then on. You should always do the right thing and gently explain why the gift is unsuitable

I don't think the cardie looks that bad btw

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is the thought that counts isn't it? My hubby knows better then to just "randomly" buy me clothes. He follows me around stores at Christmas time and watches what I touch. I make sure that if I am looking at something for my mom or Oma I tell him or I may end up with the granny nighty.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently he hasn't watched today's episode of Oprah
lol that is hysterical Heather!!!!!!
You should order him a hideous sweater vest for father's day from the "boys" and keep asking him if he likes it in a really nice way
too funny
at least he was thinking about you tough and loves ya! poor guy

this reminds me of the first Valentines day Colin and i spent together- earlier that week we had gone to Victorias Secret and i was oooh and aaahhhing over this gorgeous outfit i saw. Well the poor guy went back and bought what he thought was the same outfit. Only this thing had more ruffles than a 5 yr old girls socks and it was red and pink and fluffy- i looked like a cupcake
It was hilarious though but kinda cute. Aww i love Colin - he ment well