It's Snowing!!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Please share some photo's of all of this beautiful fresh snow. Some of live where we never get snow, and I would sure love to see some fresh snow pictures.

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll hopefully be going as a competitor in boardercross racing. Then for the 2014 games i'll hopefully be competing pipe, slope and boarder-x. It's really going to depend on how my seasons go for the next two winters.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Clu

I'll hopefully be going as a competitor in boardercross racing. Then for the 2014 games i'll hopefully be competing pipe, slope and boarder-x. It's really going to depend on how my seasons go for the next two winters.
Wow! Congrats - that is so awesome. We knew you when!!

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Wow! Congrats - that is so awesome. We knew you when!!
Thanks! Right now I have a sponsor but they don't pay me or anything. I'm riding in Amatuer level competitions but hoping to get into bigger ones next season. I actually know Lindsey Jacobellis and she coached me for a week over the summer. It was pretty cool.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here you go, Hope:

The larger dog is a lab - so you know how deep it is!

After SEVERAL hours of shoveling

BEFORE shoveling!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Here you go, Hope:

The larger dog is a lab - so you know how deep it is!

After SEVERAL hours of shoveling

BEFORE shoveling!
Oh my gosh I'm so jeleous- I want that much!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Clu

Originally Posted by Clu

Thanks! Right now I have a sponsor but they don't pay me or anything. I'm riding in Amatuer level competitions but hoping to get into bigger ones next season. I actually know Lindsey Jacobellis and she coached me for a week over the summer. It was pretty cool.
Wow - good for you! We'll all be rooting for you!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lisalee

Awww, is that Joey out in the snow...does he like the snow?? He's adorable!
Yeah that's Joey, he was so excited he was running all over the yard and attacked a cat statue that sits on the deck, he was out of his mind
He came in and out 30 x

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love the snow! We've had a dusting to an inch almost every morning this past week, but no big snow storms so far. Here's a picture of my backyard today, as soon as we get a decent snowfall I'll post more pictures. Hopefully soon! I live for snow.

clu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Wow - good for you! We'll all be rooting for you!
Thanks! I just love it, you know? I can't imagine my life without snowboarding. It's changed me so incredibly much in so many ways. I've had experiences in the last seven months that I never thought I would get to have. I've met some of the people I truly admire because they're so down to earth even though they're pro riders. There's one pro rider that is actually like a big sister to me because we come from such similar lives and she was actually my coach and cabin counselor over the summer. It was so freaking awesome. I can't wait until I can see her again!