It's snowing cats and dogs in Evansville (with pictures!)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weel, it's the most snow at one time I have ever seen in my 47 years. The blizzards of the late 1970s didn't have this much at one time!

My aunt was planning on driving south from Terre Haute to Fort Campbell, Kentucky to spend Christmas with her son and daughter-in-law. Well, the main highway through Kentucky (Pennyrile) was shut down. I think they have changed their minds about the drive.

I live on a state highway and the only vehicles I have noticed were pickup trucks, tow trucks, and various plowing equipment. I cannot imagine how deep the snow is at the end of our drive from all the plowing.

I have cleaned off the top step to the kitchen door. All 6 or so inches! I have no idea when I'll be able to get the rest of the porch and walk cleared.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Our plans are in a state of flux this morning. I'm happy to stay home but my husband is very, very upset. If I can get him to settle down everything will be okay. If he stays mad all weekend, then we won't be happy campers!
Darlin', if he stays mad all weekend, put him out in the snow until he adjusts his attitude.....