It's positive!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today is my first apt.!!! I am really excited. I will find out how far along I am and get my due date. My boyfriend was unable to get out of work early to come with me
but his mom will be coming with me
me and her are like best friends!! I will keep you all posted when I come back. My apt is at 3. Its 10:30 now. I wanna do my dailey chores then get ready and go. So I will be back on later when I get home!!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I am hoping that maybe some of you ladies could help me here!! I am spotting more then normal right now. i bleed thru my undies and sweat pants while I was laying down. Its like a pink to bright red. I am very worried. I called my doc and they didnt say anything. I am going in an hour early. but do you guys think I should be worried?

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would just go to your doctor as soon as possible to get a check up.

I didn't know I was pregnant until 2 months along because I thought I had a period, but sometimes there is breakthrough bleeding (implantation bleeding) or other things like that....but it is best just to go see your doctor as soon as possible.

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree...your doctor will the best to answer you questions...but I have heard of many women who bleed in the beginning as the post says above.

Good luck and I hope that you get some answers at the dr's office

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im back from the doctors office and so far I am ok. He checked for my blood type. He also wants me to go back in on Monday to get an ultrasound done to make sure everything is ok. But so far the doc said I am ok and to just basically take it easy till Monday. I also got my due date December 10!!! I know its a long way away but I'm only 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant!!
Thanks for all the support and I will keep you guys posted especially on Monday to let you know how things go!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

Im back from the doctors office and so far I am ok. He checked for my blood type. He also wants me to go back in on Monday to get an ultrasound done to make sure everything is ok. But so far the doc said I am ok and to just basically take it easy till Monday. I also got my due date December 10!!! I know its a long way away but I'm only 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant!!
Thanks for all the support and I will keep you guys posted especially on Monday to let you know how things go!
I am glad everything went well
!! And TAKE IT EASY
! Awe a December baby
Please keep us updated on everything

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Today feels like a good day, although I woke up feeling like crap it feels like a good day! I have my appointment today. I will get all the blood work done, pap smear, weighed, talk to a nutristionist, and I will be getting an ultrasound!
I am not sure if I will get a pic but if I do I will some how get it on here to share with you guys! I stopped sptting and bleeding completely!!!
Thank God and the doc told me as long as I feel sic and pregnant that its good. My bf and I went out and bout a pregnancy book
and tonight we are going to get a pregnancy journal to keep track of everything!! This is so exciting!!!
I will post again when I get home from the docs offcie. Wish me luck!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck at your appt today. I am sure everything will go well

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww congrats..If you have any questions gimme a hollar..(PM) My girls are 13 mths apart almost to the day and both my pregnancies were high risk due to a blood disorder that I have. Im not sure how your dr works but with it taking so long to get prego and a history of a miscarraige they might want to keep a closer look at you. Id def stay away from alcohol and all that stuff. Ask your mom and your bf's mom about any wives tales they might know. I know it may sound stupid but some of the not so weird ones actually have some good advice to them. Keep your feet up, rest relax....Oh and dont forget to get your belly rubs..When you start showing you wont believe how amazing they can feel. Especially if you know a woman with fake nails...WOW does it feel flippin good!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!