It's pathetic, but true

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OK, I'm thankful for the roof over my head. I'm thankful for my husband and our furkids. I'm thankful for the food that I eat and that we don't go hungry. I'm thankful for life. Honest. But darn it, I WOULD KILL FOR A PIECE OF WHITE COCONUT CAKE!

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I feel that way about a haircut. I am grateful that the last haircut I got done was a good one with the layering, a lot of times the layering isn't as pronounced as this one was. That means it is growing out better then it normally does. I do want a haircut though. I have resigned myself to maybe by the end of the summer, it is what it is.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some petty things I miss are:

Bubble Tea - The shopping mall across the street from us closed so we haven't had any in forever.

Good eyebrows - Like damn before the lock down eye was getting permanent hair removal on them (electrolysis). Now they're ugly.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never trimmed my eyebrows. Well just the part in the middle above my nose, so I don't get a unibrow. I know most people trim them so they are this thin line, but I think they look okay all bushy, so I don't bother with it.
You and a lot of people! Thin eyebrows are out and thick eyebrows are all the rage now. People get their eyebrows done to get them thicker now haha. I have actually worked on growing them out and getting them thicker. But my eyebrows are pretty hairy (think thick and dark Asian eyebrows) and I get strays in my eye socket area and all over the place. I like thick but they don't need to be an inch thick from end to end! Lol.

I included a picture but that's with some of my eyebrow strays permanently removed. Would have been worse if all the originals were there.

Attachments

Last edited: